Should I get a tattoo of Saint Michael?

I have always been a strong supporter of Saint Michael and I have been wanting a tattoo on my chest that shows that. I was very into demonology back in the day and read book after book did tons of research and was even trying to get my hands on the book of The Rite of Exorcism but as I am told no Exorcist will just hand that out to anyone. To me a tattoo like this would be just a slap in the face to the devil and the evil we face on a day to day basis. So what do you think?

here is the link to the image below.

thumbp3-ne1.thumb.mail.yahoo.com/tn?sid=2741316641&mid=AN5oimIAAEi4UkTcBwAAAC5V1Sg&midoffset=2_0_0_1_7322791&partid=2&f=1207&fid=Inbox&w=1152&h=744

These links should be helpful for understanding the Church’s position on tattoos. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
Is getting a tattoo sinful?

Should I get a rosary tattoo?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.