Should I inform the school that children didn't show reverence to the Eucharist?

I attend daily Mass at a local parish. This parish has eucharistic adoration in the church every Tuesday. Today two young men from the school came in to drop off banners. They walked by the Blessed Sacrament twice but never stopped to show any sign of reverence. Should I contact the parish and let them know that it appears the children aren’t aware of the significance of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament? I felt so bad for Jesus. I suffer from scrupulosity and sometimes it’s hard for me to figure out what a prudent person would do in a given situation.

You do not have a moral obligation to report the incident. Only if the children were deliberately abusing the Blessed Sacrament could there be an obligation to report to the pastor or to the eucharistic adoration coordinator.

Recommended reading:

Understanding Scrupulosity by Thomas M. Santa, C.Ss.R.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.