Should I marry a Protestant?

I am currently dating an unchurched protestant (perhaps more accurately defined as a deist). She knows that I am a devout Catholic and will raise my children accordingly. She comes from a protestant family that is not very open to Catholicism ( particularly her grandparents that she is close to). She is not very knowledgeable of theology in general and says that she would marry me regardless of these facts. I want to marry in the Church and I am concerned about potential future problems that may arise. I share the faith with her but she is so far uncommitted one way or the other and I do not want her to convert if she is not truly in full communion with the Church. What is the best course of action to take?

The following links should help answer your questions about marrying a Protestant. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Marriage between Catholic and Protestant
Should I marry a man of a different religion?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.