Should I stay in a relationship with a Mormon?

So I have been single for the past 10 years. I’mm 33–years-old now and yes I have been on dates and met men, BUT it just never felt right.
I’ve tried dating Catholic men, but they never went to mass, weren’t really my type, or were just “too open minded.”
I even stayed in a relationship because the guy was Catholic and we even prayed together on the second date…BUT it turned out to be a nightmare relationship.

I met a guy 3 months ago… very sincere, conservative, kind, funny and we have great chemistry. We laugh constantly and he is so respectful of my beliefs… problem is that he grew up Mormon.
I didn’t say anything at first because he told me he was an ex-Mormon and didn’t believe a lot of what they believe. That satisfied me for a bit until he went to church last Sunday. I feel he went because that is all he knows and feels a bit awkward going with me since things are so new.

My concern is that I will never be allowed to marry this guy… even if he doesn’t follow all of the Mormon beliefs… but I don’t want to give him up because I feel deep down in my heart is the one for me…AND believe me, I’ve been very selective who comes into my life… not just because of time and my sensitive heart, but because I have a daughter.
I’ve prayed about it and asked God to show me what to do… I just need some advice/

The following link should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on dating/marrying someone of another religion. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
Should I date a non-Catholic?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.