Show your chaplets and rosaries

The latest addition and probably the most formidable one… The Holy Face chaplet

13 Likes

9 Likes

The green one was from a card shop, next blue beaded one, I made after a visit to the shroud of turin in 2000, third one I made after getting a cord rosary from Rosary Army. Their instructions are good, and it’s a nice hobby I enjoy…

9 Likes

And another addition! The chaplet of Mary, commonly called a Rosary… from https://romancatholicgear.com/ in gun metal!

9 Likes

It holds alot of meaning to me.

That’s a St. Benedict medal back there.

10 Likes

I love the crucifix on that!

2 Likes

My rosary from Catholic Woodworker. Mine has a St Thomas Aquinas medal on it as well.

10 Likes

(10 chars)

I know that this might be a dumb question but what is a chaplet ?because they look like a rosary to me. How do I get a chaplet? What is the difference between the two?

This is one of the prettiest rosaries I’ve ever seen!

this is one of two that I have. I use this one at mass.

4 Likes

I’ll post my collection as soon as I get my St. Thérèse chaplet in the mail.

1 Like

1. Divine Mercy Chaplet
  2. special wood rosary - olive?
  3. St. Joseph (I think)
    Followed by 3 rosary bracelets.

Red Sacred Heart Rosary I carry with me in my purse
St Therese Chaplet.

4 Likes

The Rosary is actually a specific type of chaplet. So they are all chaplets… Just that the Chaplet of the Holy Virgin Mary is now most commonly referred to as the Rosary. They (chaplets) come in different shapes and format.

1 Like

These are some of the rosaries I own. I prefer a heavier rosary as I’m always worried about losing them from my pocket.

10 Likes

A Very well equipped Catholic! :smiley:

6 Likes

How would I get a wooden rosary? I like the feel of wooden beads.

2 Likes

i have one chaplet and other rosaries the one that looks like precious stones is my first rosary I got shortly after becoming a Catholic. The white one and the one closest to the chaplet i got at an abbey near me. The chaplet was given to me as a gift.

4 Likes

I love the Pardon Cross.

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.