Shroud of Turin new investigation

There were many news about a new evidence that the blood stains on the shroud are fake. What do you think about it?

For those who didnt read it: https://www.sciencealert.com/shroud-of-turin-bloodstain-pattern-analysis-unrealistic-hoax-borrini-garlaschelli

Shroud of Turin, is it or isn’t it the Burial Cloth of our beaten and Crucified Savior Jesus Christ ? In my whole being there is not a doubt that it is the cloth that wrapped Jesus. My heart, my soul looks to this picture and a Love comes over me such as I have never felt. This cloth was left to us and yet is it a matter of faith,love , hope…that is up to you. God bless

Meanwhile I have read critics on the experiment and the man said that the experiment is not credible

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.