Siblings fallen away from the Church

I didn’t know which forum to put this in. I grew up in a family of 5 children and except for my brother who is 2 years older than me all of them have slowly drifted away from the Church. I pray for them often and found my little brother misses Catholicism (he just won’t admit it or doesn’t recognize it yet)…although he watches EWTN and listens to Catholic radio… Please pray that they remember the treasure that is our Faith and come back home.

Prayer That Christ May Be Known to All O Lord, give us a new Epiphany when you will be manifested to the world:to those who do no know you, to those who deny you, and to all those who unconsciously long for you. Bring the day closer when all people will know and love you together with the Father, and the Holy Spirit-and the Kingdom of God will have arrived.

Same story at my house. I keep praying and praying. What could be more important than your relationship with Jesus Christ?
May God have Mercy on your siblings and to you for caring.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide them!

Rosey, I know how painful it is when your siblings drift from the faith. I have seen four of my siblings return, sometimes after many years of prayer. God grant yours the joy of returning to the Sacraments and faithfulness to the Church. May God lead your brother and the others back soon.

***† JMJTJ †

Your family will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.