Sick before canoeing trip

Hi… I have not posted in this area of the forums before, but I hope my request will not seem too selfish :o

For about the past five months, I’ve been helping to plan and organize a five-day canoeing trip in Nova Scotia with a group that I’m part of, and we’re all ready to leave this coming Saturday morning. I’ve been looking forward to this ever since the idea was first suggested and am incredibly excited, but last week I seem to have come down with a virus, and as of tonight, I’m still coughing and a little feverish. If I’m not feeling better by tomorrow morning, I’ll have to let one of my group’s leaders know, and see if he thinks I should stay home. If it comes to that, then I’m willing to accept his decision, but I would be very grateful if you could pray for my recovery, so that it might not come to that.

Thank you :blush:

Praying for you.

:signofcross:

I will prayer for you to enjoy and have a safe trip.

Just to let you know that I have prayed for you that you will be well enough to go.

Rove

I hope you feel better soon.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Praying hard for a quick return to good health for you.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your prayers. My temperature dropped overnight from 37.3 to 36.7, and then climbed back up to 37.0 by noon today (which is right where it should be). I’m only coughing a little bit now, and I feel great. All to say that I still get to leave here tomorrow morning with the others! I can’t wait. It’s going to be an awesome trip. God is good. :slight_smile:

Praise God!

Praying that you’ll be able to go. Nova Scotia is so beautiful.
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.