Hi… I have not posted in this area of the forums before, but I hope my request will not seem too selfish :o
For about the past five months, I’ve been helping to plan and organize a five-day canoeing trip in Nova Scotia with a group that I’m part of, and we’re all ready to leave this coming Saturday morning. I’ve been looking forward to this ever since the idea was first suggested and am incredibly excited, but last week I seem to have come down with a virus, and as of tonight, I’m still coughing and a little feverish. If I’m not feeling better by tomorrow morning, I’ll have to let one of my group’s leaders know, and see if he thinks I should stay home. If it comes to that, then I’m willing to accept his decision, but I would be very grateful if you could pray for my recovery, so that it might not come to that.