Sick Daughter

Please pray for my daughter Kelly who is in the Hospital with a bad flare up of Chrones Disease and for me to as Kelly lost her mom on September 2nd and I my sweet wife.
R I P.

Antrim

Antrim, I will be getting ready for Mass soon (it’s Thursday morning in Australia) and I will take your heartbreaking needs for your daughter and you with me.
I’m sending you a hug.
I know that you feel your loss every day.
My Dad handles the loss by daily asking his wives to pray for him (my Mum and my step-mother, both gone ahead to God.)
I am sorry your daughter is so ill.
She is blessed to have her loving father, you, to comfort and help her.
Please take good care of yourself.

Antrim, She is in my prayers

For your daughter and your intentions …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For your wife …

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

I am praying for you and your intentions.

Antrim, I am praying for you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen

Lord make me an instrument of your peace

:blush:

praying for your daughter. C:

Lord
please heal Kelly in hospital with this flare up of her disease.Merciful Father please comfort Kelly and Antrim on the loss of wife and mother to them.Comfort them Lord as they grieve this tragic loss.Lord grant the soul of wife/mother eternal life with You.Bless Antrim and Kelly and may they feel Your love for them and be comforted.Grant strength and courage to them both as they mourn this tragic loss.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord
please continue to heal Kelly of her illness and comfort her and Antrim on the loss of their wife and mother.They are grieving and suffering Lord please comfort them and bless them both.Grant them healing of mind body and spirit.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen

I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my Heart for your prayers and support…
Please keep praying for Kelly as she needs serious complicated surgery to clear her Bowels.

Antrim

Father I implore You to help the surgeon to operate so skilfully that no further damage and scarring is caused, and that all harmful scarring is successfully removed.
Please give Kelly a more comfortable and healthy life;
and peace to her Dad.
Please flood the family with graces to help them to get through present sorrows

Antrim,

I will soon be heading off to Perpetual Adoration. While I am there I will pray for Kelly and her struggle with Chrones. I will also include both of you in my prayers over the recent loss of you Wife.

I pray that faith in the Lord and knowing that His love for us can support us through all of our struggles can help Kelly and you through all of your rough times.

Praying! :signofcross:

Steve

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

FOR KELLY AND HER OPERATION.
Dying you destroyed our life ,by rising you restored our lifes, Lord jesus come in glory.
i pray to you oh father to watch over kelly in her operation heal her for us and bless and guide the doctor who is to take on the operation.
i pray this in jesus mighty name .amen.
ALL WILL BE WELL I ASSURE YOU.:thumbsup:

OurFather who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, you said i can ask anything in your name. If i have enough faith i can move a mountain and it will get up and move…

i beg you lord, heal kelly from this, protect her and make her well from this surgery. Guide the hospital staff and make her have a full recovery. I ask this in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
Sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo

Kelly had to have emergency Surgery around four Oclock this morning United States Eastern time.
She came through it fine thanks to all of your prayers and our Devine Lord watching over her.
I want all of you to know that you have touched my Heart very deepely with your love and your prayers. I really feel it.

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my Heart.

Antrim

Thankyou Lord. Thankyou.

God bless you Antrim and your daughter Kelly.
Lord please grant Kelly may recover well and quickly from her emergency surgery.Please bless Antrim and Kelly and heal them both in mind body and spirit.May they feel Your love for them and grant them strength and courage.May they feel supported by Your infinite love for them.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.