Sick student requests prayers

Hi Everyone!

I am a student, studying theology in Rome. I have a bad cold right now and we are in the middle of finals for the first semester of the year.

Would you pray that I be able to prepare well in the midst of a bad cold?

Thank you so much!

Yours in Christ,

BK

Hello BK,

May the Lord heal you and keep you well. May He opened up your up your mind and help you with your studies. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Warmest regards,
-Ben

Praying for the swift return of your health…

I am praying for you so that you can get better and be able to concentrate easier on your exams.

I ask the Lord to help you flourish in your study and in your exams. I ask him to ensure whatever is possible to help you to to concentrate and recover.
I’ll keep you in my prayers and daily Masses.
God bless you in your studies and in your objectives.

Praying for your healing.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Praying you will get better…And your exam will go ok :thumbsup:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hi Everyone.

I want to thank you for your prayers. I am feeling better today. Here are my remaining exams, in case you are curious. On Monday, I have modern Church history. On Thursday, the Catholic epistles. On Saturday, Psalms and Wisdom Books. The following week I have an exam on the Sacraments on Thursday and an exam on the virtue of Justice on Friday.

I pray that God blesses you all abundantly for the prayers that you have offered for me. May you be rewarded in this life and in the next for your sacrifice.

Yours in Christ,

BK
Theology student in Rome

Praying for your return to good health!

Praying for you to return to good health. All the best with the exams

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Bkdolan who has a bad cold and is trying to prepare for finals. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit.

Comfort him with the knowledge that I am praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.