sick today

disabled, looking for an apartment, low income, new area, sick in a motel today. Please Lord give me the strength and guidance I need to find the place where you want me to be and financial and practical mercies for everything to come together.

I am truly sorry for everything you're going through. I can personally sympathize with your situation, as I'm sure many here can, and so I would like to extend my fervent prayers for your healing and guidance, especially that you may find a place to live, financial security, and a release from your medical problems, as well as the spiritual strength to suffer through your problems and to rely completely on the faith and love of God who promises us the eternal consolation of the Resurrection and the New Earth. I also pray that your trials will increase your sense of hope and your desire for God's divine perfection, as well as your charity and compassion towards others, especially those in similar situations as yourself, and that you may be forgiven of all your sins. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, your guardian angel, and St. Francis of Assisi, who knew poverty and the suffering it brings in order to raise up the suffering of others in poverty. God bless. :)

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Like you I am disabled and afflicted with chronic pain. I know how you feel & you are in my prayers

so sorry to hear this.i took ill just yesterday and i completely understand hw u feel. May Our Lord Jesus Christ grant all the sick His healing and respite to suffering in Jesus name i pray.Amen. U are in my prayers.

[quote="LostSheepUK, post:3, topic:301033"]
Like you I am disabled and afflicted with chronic pain. I know how you feel & you are in my prayers

[/quote]

I offer my prayers for all the ill today.  I too know chronic pain...I am reminded to offer it up daily for the Holy Souls in purgatory.

May God bless all here who suffer in any manner!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

*Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who are dying or who have died;
may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. *

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

[quote="tbcrawford, post:6, topic:301033"]
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

[/quote]

Amen.

I hope you are better today

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

[quote="tbcrawford, post:6, topic:301033"]

[/quote]

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Amen.

still on wobbly feet but that's to be expected given the change in location/climate and my continuing long term disabilities, which include a terrible sleep disorder. But the stomach/intestinal issue is on the mend, and I am ready to get out of this motel!

:thumbsup:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

**Thank you for the up-date, glad you are feeling better.
My continued prayers for you.

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.**

*Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.