Signature lines customization - where to find the banners and tickers?

I’d like something catholic in my signature lines…
anyone know where I can find catholic-y banners, pics, tickers and such online?

Other than a google search I mean.

thanks!

i have a lot of catholic blinkies in my photobucket acct…i found them by searching other forums and copying and pasting to a folder on my computer, then i uploaded to photobucket and can use them in my siggys’. i have dial up right now though so i’m not doing stuff like that

blinkies? is that what they are called and what I need to do a search under?

I found a few:

Hail Mary:

photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/6139/999051646853394/269/z/749437/gse_multipart55339.gif

Various Catholic ones:

hicatholicmom.blogspot.com/search/label/Catholic%20Blinkies

General Christian (not specifically Catholic):

free-blinkies.com/blinkies/Christian/

Make your own:

free-blinkies.com/blinkie-maker/

Hope you find some you like :slight_smile:

Mahalo for the link. I just made and posted some new ones on my blog:
hicatholicmom.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-catholic-blinkies.html

Well, there’s always the CAF sig graphic: :wink:

Details are located here:
catholic.com/home/banners.asp

And other designs have been submitted here:
[thread=161587]CONTEST: Design a CAF graphic[/thread]
Stop in and let us know what you like.

To Morwenna:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you.

And did I forget to mention… THANK YOU!!!

I have spent more time on line looking for that Hail Mary blinkie, which I had found some time ago, and used as part of my HotMail signature.

All of a sudden, it stopped working, and all that would show was a graphic which said: “Image hosted by Tripod”. :confused: I emailed the Microsoft Hotmail folks, told them the problem. Asked if it could be resolved, or did it stem from the site I got the blinkie from, etc. etc. Well, I could just as well have asked the man in the moon!

I’ve been googling “prayer blinkies” + “Catholic” + “Hail Mary” and wouldn’t you know it but that I would find exactly what I was looking for at CATHOLIC ANSWERS!!!

Once again, THANK YOU!! :smiley:

*“I wish that my heart could beat, that I could live and breathe only for Jesus, I wish that my tongue could utter no other name than that of Jesus; that my eye could see only Jesus; that my pen could write only about Jesus, and that my thoughts could soar to nothing but Jesus. I have often wondered where on earth there might be something on which I could center my love. But neither on earth nor in heaven do I find any such thing but only my beloved Jesus… I am the fruit of your passion, Jesus, born of your wounds. O Jesus, seek me in love; I no longer possess anything; you have stolen my heart…” *- St. Gemma Galgani

It could be that the person/site which hosted that image removed it from their site, so the URL that you were linking to brought up the error message instead of the image.

Do you have your own website/blog where you could host the image, so that you don’t get ‘stranded’ again when someone moves or removes the image? If not, you might try using a free hosting site such as this one:

tinypic.com/

I have found Tinypic to be easy to use, and haven’t had any problems with it. Also nice is the fact that you don’t have to ‘register’ or give any personal information in order to upload images … and it is free to use :smiley:

If you’ve never used a hosting site before and want help, just send me a PM and I’ll be glad to walk you through it :slight_smile:

I’ve been googling “prayer blinkies” + “Catholic” + “Hail Mary” and wouldn’t you know it but that I would find exactly what I was looking for at CATHOLIC ANSWERS!!!

Once again, THANK YOU!! :smiley:

You are very very welcome :slight_smile:

:harp:

It could be that the person/site which hosted that image removed it from their site, so the URL that you were linking to brought up the error message instead of the image.

No clue. The site I had originally gotten it from appears to be unchanged.

Do you have your own website/blog where you could host the image, so that you don’t get ‘stranded’ again when someone moves or removes the image? If not, you might try using a free hosting site such as this one:

tinypic.com/

No, I don’t have a website/blog, but would like to learn how to make one. It’s on my list of “things to do”! I’ll try looking into tinypic.com - it sounds good. If I get befuddled, I’ll PM you. Thanks. :slight_smile:

*“I wish that my heart could beat, that I could live and breathe only for Jesus, I wish that my tongue could utter no other name than that of Jesus; that my eye could see only Jesus; that my pen could write only about Jesus, and that my thoughts could soar to nothing but Jesus. I have often wondered where on earth there might be something on which I could center my love. But neither on earth nor in heaven do I find any such thing but only my beloved Jesus… I am the fruit of your passion, Jesus, born of your wounds. O Jesus, seek me in love; I no longer possess anything; you have stolen my heart…” *- St. Gemma Galgani

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.