sister arrested

My 16 year old sister has been arrested tonight for ‘procuring a child for prostitution’ at least that is what i have heard so far.

My sister got herself a 26 year old boyfriend who has been in jail for fraud.
Because of the laws we couldn’t do anything about the relationship.
She & him & a friend of hers had been living in an apartment in the city. Her friend turned out to be a druggie & they kicked her out.

We had suspected that something like this would happen. When my mother & i visited her on Wednesday she kept getting all these anonymous calls. She said that one of her friends had put her name in the paper as a joke.

At the moment i am kinda hoping that either this will shock some sense into her or that she gets sent to jail. If she is in jail at least we will know where she is for the next couple of years.

I am praying for your sister that whatever happens she may turn her life around.

Praying that God will interecede in your lives and bring forth the power of his love andmercy to all involved. It is so hard when a family member/ friend seems to have been taken over by the sad skillful devil…it has happened in my family too. Our son has a drug habit and stole my husband’s oxycontin (my husband needs this for pancreatic cancer)…All we can do is pray for them that their lives will turn around and that God will surround them with the gift of the Holy Spirit to turn their lives around…It is hard to do but we quit “enabling” them and at somepoint the bottom will be hit and that is when they seem to turn to God because they have no one left. I’m not supposed to give advice here so forgive me but I’ve been through this with family members and it takes a great toll on the rest of the family. May God surround you with beautiful things and love and peace and freedom from anxiety.

Praying!

Praying for God’s intervention.

I’m praying for your sister, you, and your entire family. I’m sorry for what you are all going through.

Thank you for your’re prayers. This has hit my father pretty hard & he is a tolerant man.

Are there any saints that would be good to pray to in this situation?

Praying!

Prayers promised. Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. It is especially efficacious. Get her to pray it with you if possible.

My favorite saints to pray to are St. Anthony, St. Faustina and St. Rita of Cascia. Praying for your family!

I will pray for your sister. :signofcross:

Still praying for you, your family and your sister. Please keep us posted. We are here for you…

Thank you for your prayers & suggestions for saints to pray to.

I haven’t seen my sister since Sunday when her & her bf came over. His mother wanted to send my sister home by the end of the week but she refuses to come home. She thinks that our mother will kidnap her & not let her go back to her boyfriend.
The government is suppose to send legal aid but my parents have not seen the legal aid. At this point it looks like the boyfriend has taken over which is a bit worrying because he is so untrustworthy.

Still praying very hard!

My sister has to be seen in court on Monday. The legal aid told her that she should go to court with her parents & that the court might order her home.
we are hoping that the court will order her home.

Wow, what a trial this must be for all of you! You’re definitely in my prayers, especially her.

Praying for her!

Re: sister arrested

I am praying for your sister’s and her boyfriends deliverance and conversion.

Paul

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

well my sister went to court & the case is going to trial. after September she can’t live with her boyfriend anymore or have contact with him until the trial.
She refuses to come home because she hates our mother at the moment & is not speaking to her. Social services have to find her a safe house to live in.
I

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.