Sister in Adult Critical Care

Please pray for my sister. She is in Adult Critical Care at Providence Hospital in Anchorage, Alaska. She has been on a ventilator for almost two weeks. She has a rare muscle disease which can affect the lung and the heart. In her case, the lung and heart is affected ---- to the degree that it is a life threatening situation.

***† JMJTJ †

Your sister will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Lord be with this family. Watch of this sister. Hold her in your loving arms. Will continue praying

Praying for your Sister…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

St. Jude, please pray for the OP’s sister.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter .

Praying very hard for her complete recovery!

AnitaLynn,
Please know that I am praying for your sister.

Anita I ask Jesus to help you and all your family as your sister lies in hospital so ill and helpless.
Jesus please give ease and comfort to Anita’s sister. As you hung on the cross You had to press up on nailed feet and drag on nailed hands in order to breath. You above all know the need for relief for her. Please give many graces to this family, Jesus

Father, Your only Son took upon Himself the sufferings and weakness of the whole human race; through His passion and cross He taught us how good can be brought out of suffering. Look upon AnitaLynn’s sister, who is ill. In the midst of her illness and pain may she be united with Christ, Who heals both the body and soul; may she know the consolation promised to those who suffer and be fully restored to health.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying very hard for her!

Prayers promised

I humbly and graciously thank each of you for your much needed prayers. Although my sister is still in critical care, thanks be to all the prayers and the MERCY OF THE FATHER — she is slowly healing.

Peace in Christ ALWAYS, Anita:signofcross: :

Thank you for this hopeful news.

Continuing in prayer …

:byzsoc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.