Sister Lee

Could you all say a prayer for my sister, Lee? She’s got a bad case of endometriosis. They’ve really made a mess of things with surgeries and we don’t know what else can be done.

Thanks!

Lord have mercy on this family and guide them through this difficult time. May your love be a beacon in the darkness.

St. Luke, pray for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

prayers for healing…

kate

***+JMJTJ+

Lee will be in my prayers for her healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thanks! Please keep the prayers rolling!

Praying For Sister Lee
Grandma Glor

I’m so sorry to hear this Rick.
I’ll keep Lee in my prayers and Masses. Please give her our best wishes and prayers.

I pray for your sister Lee and all the medical professionals so that they too will find the Glory in His name!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I also will be praying for your sister Rick.

Have faith in God’s healing hands… he rewards the faithful time and time again… :wink: :slight_smile:

Psalm 3:1-4 "O Lord, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cry aloud to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain.

God Bless.

Praying very hard for her complete recovery!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers promised

Wow, I’ve got to use this section more often. You guys are great! I’m going to print off your prayers and thoughts and give them to her.

Thanks again.

Your prayers have been a great comfort to me and my sister.

Thank you again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.