Sister on the Web

Hello my name is Sister Leocadia, but you can call me Sr Leo. I’ve just joined and someone in the “Meet and Greet” section suggested that I put in a link to my blog, which tells you all about my life here in the UK as a young nun (I’m 26.)

sisterleocadia.blogspot.com/

I hope this link works!

:blessyou:

Sr Leo.

Hi Sr. Leo :wave: welcome to CAF! Your blog link works great! Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

I love the beautiful little Marian shrine you created! I’m an “artsy/craftsy” type of person, too. I have done statue painting, religious sketches, and I also make Rosary’s!

Looking forward to reading more of your blog. God bless you!

MarieVeronica

Welcome! When I visited youir blog I thought at First you and St Bernadette were identical twins!

Welcome to CAF, Sister Leo! I love your blog! St. Bernadette has always been a favorite of mine. God bless you, and I hope you have a wonderful time here on CAF. :slight_smile: :wave:

Dear Sister,

Your link works just fine. I noticed your birthday is St. Patrick’s Day.
It also happens to be my mother’s birthday. She is 81 years young.

May God bless you, and your plans. Your calling is special, indeed.
I hope your website is successful.

Peace be with you.

Praised be Jesus Christ for your website Sister Leocadia.

God bless,
goforgoal

Welcome dear Sr Leo

Great blog. Glad to see you here too.

God bless you:thumbsup::slight_smile:
John

Hi Sister! When I have time, I’ll check out your blog. :):slight_smile:

Hi Sr. Leo! I am please to meet you. I went onto your blog. It is interesting how there are so many parallels in my life. I have been reading Conceived without sin, the second book in the series by Bud MacFarlane Jr. One of the characters, Donna, just joined the Poor Clares.

Nice to meet you.

Song

Nice blog, Sister Leo. Good to have you join us. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you Sr Leo, thank you for sharing your lovely blog. :slight_smile:

Hi Sr. Leo!!

Welcome, I am sure you will have a great time here! These people are all wonderful saints in the making!!

Thanks for sharing your blogsite…the Marian Shrine is beautiful!! The Blessed Mother has to be very pleased indeed!!!

Really glad you’re here!!

Blessings,
Teelynn

Welcome Sister! I love your blog, thanks so much for sharing. :slight_smile:

Ditto - I’ve added your site to my blogroll. :slight_smile:

Thoroughly enjoyed your blog, Sister! Welcome! St Bernadette is one of my favourite saints…being french et al.

Hope to read about you soon…what kind of nun are you?

What kind of nun? Well, I’m Catholic but not cloistered. When I was with my order in Eastern Europe we worked with the sick. I have no ear for new languages so I mainly did all the “household” chores so the other nuns didn’t have to worry about those sorts of things after a hard day. I went out there to nurse but ended up being a “maid” which taught me to be humble and learn to live with the things God decides that you’ll do in this life.

Any more questions? You can have my email address if you’d like to chat further.

God Bless You!

Sr Leo.

Hi Sister, welcome to CAF. I saw your shrine and thought it was nice. I have a Sacred Heart of Jesus picture in a frame I made in middle school for my deceased mom, hanging on my living room wall. I put the palms from Palm Sunday on the little shelf attached to it. Your shrine reminds me of it. Thanks, Tim

What order? Franciscan? Dominican? Blessings to you for being a nun…

I belong to a very new order of nuns who started in Eastern Europe about 10 years ago. Including myself and Mother there are ten of us. You can contact me for more details if you like though our order does not have a website.

good morning and prace be with you;i would like to know if it is possible to track down a certain priest, and sister with not much information. tank-you in advance brad58

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.