Sisters of Charity of Our Lady Mother of the Church

Has anyone visited the Sisters of Charity in Baltic, CT? My friend visited them for 5 days but she is now a Benedictine Sister so I can’t ask her any questions. I’m very interested in this order. I sent them an email but Sr. M. Jacinta hasn’t responded yet. I’d appreciate any insight on this order. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I was a postulant there in the late 1980s. They were wonderful back then. That was when Mother Marie Alma was Superior General.

I don’t know what they are like today, but I do think it is worth your while to go and visit them. They have a beautiful chapel that you are sure to love!!

Thank you, Lormar, for your response! I am in contact with one of the finally professed Sisters but I am still trying to make contact with the Vocation Director. I hope to visit later this spring or in the summer. :slight_smile:

I haven’t visited them, but have spoken and emailed with the vocation director. They are very nice sisters. I don’t think it took me too long to hear back from Sister -you may want to send another email.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.