Sisters Unborn Child Has No Detectable Heartbeat

Please pray for my sister and her unborn child. At today’s ultrasound, they could not detect a heartbeat.

Thanks and God bless

In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for this unborn chiild and mother. Lord watch over this family. May those who are caring for them be guided by your grace. We pray to the Lord

Holy Mary, please intercede for Stove’s sister. Comfort her and assure her that her unborn child is alive and healthy. Intercede for her and ask Jesus to grant a more successful and comforting ultrasound. We place her into Jesus’ most sacred Side, and under your mantle.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

O glorious Saint Gerard, preserve her from danger and shield the child she now carries that it may see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

I will add my prayers

Heavenly Father, please see that stove’s sister’s baby develop healthily. Comfort the family in this time of suffering and anxiety. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I will pray for this baby. Please let us know how it goes. It happened to me when I was nine months pregnant and then again when I was in labour but the baby was OK.

Praying for you sister and her child.

:frowning:

Praying.

Praying very hard for them!

St. Joseph, and St. Anthony of Padua, pray for this family, that the Lord might give them a healthy baby. Be with them in this trying time.

prayers promised

prayers…

kate

Will keep both in my prayers!

Thank you all for your prayers. Unfortunately, the baby died and is in heaven with God now. God bless you all.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Children

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

I know the pain of losing a child and am so sorry for your loss!
You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

prayers for your sister and all in your family during this difficult time.

kate

Yes, praying.

May the Lord bless and comfort your family, Stove. Remembering you all in my prayers this morning.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I will pray for your sister and her little baby that did not survive.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.