Site suggestions

I wasn’t really sure where to put this thread, so I hope you don’t mind me posting it here. Anyway, I have two suggestions for this site:
[list=1]*] Make a new sub-forum for the Eastern-Rite Catholic Church OR change the Eastern and Oriental Orthodox subforum to EO and OO and Eastern-rite Catholic OR move every thread discussing Eastern-Rite topics to the Apologetics (or other more relevant) forum.
*]Sometimes when posts get deleted it can be very confusing for those people who posted them, as well as anyone who quoted them or even read them before they were deleted, as there is seemingly no warning for posts being deleted. I suggest that instead of outright deleting these posts, remove the text and replace with something like:
Post deleted
Reason: off-topic
Or something like that…
[/list]

I am not sure. On the one hand, it seems OK to put the Eastern rite Catholics with the EO and OO, but on the other hand, the EO and the Ukrainian EC seem to be having some difficulty together? And also, the Eastern rite Catholics are Catholics and perhaps should not be lumped with EO and OO.
So, I guess it best to keep it like it is, except maybe if anyone wanted a separate E. Catholic forum that would be OK with me.

The reason I suggested it is because there seem to be several threads popping up in the EO & OO subforum that don’t really belong there…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.