Small as it is, i need prayers, too

i’m convinced that CAF prayers were powerful in helping my husband’s back to be almost miraculously healed (agian.) the dr.s can’t figure out how he sneaked out of invasive treatment-- again.

so i’m asking for prayers in this: my mortgage comapny is playing the blockhead and if they have their way, it’s going to cost me a lot of money that i don’t have and can’t get.

i made a late payment in June, then a second paymment in june-- an early payment for July. they misappropriated the first payment to principal (not mortgage) and credited my july payment to june.

they promised that after i sent bank statements, they’d reappropriate the funds, cancel late fees and service fees and get me back on track. ok, they received my bank statements as proof of payment, reappropriated the payments to the correct months.

now they want the august payment with all the late fees and service fees still tacked on.

todays phone chain was three people long saying exactly the same thing: pay for our mistake. this is very frustrating and scary.

it’s hard enough to pay for my own mistakes.

thank you for hearing me. thank you so much for your prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord Jesus, we trust in You.

Thank You Father for the healing you have given to her husband. I thank and praise You!

Father I ask justice from the mortgage company regarding their own mistakes. Please give whatever means is possoible to successfully challenge the company in this matter.

I ask this in Jesus’ name.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Please know that you are in my prayers!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Continuing prayers promised

no request of God is too small.

will keep you in my prayers. may the good Lord continue to bless your family and guide you along a safe path.

peace and love to you and your family.

I will keep your family and your intentions in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.