small group

I am praying for a small group, 3-4 people to share and converse with on a regular basis.

At your house or on. C. A. ?

on C.A

Praying with your for your intention. May God assist in this small group and provdie conversation and company on a regular basis in keeping with his will.
Mary.

Thank you Mary:)

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I add my prayer for your success in finding and participating in a small group. I was involved in SCC faith-sharing for more than 20 years in several groups, and I’d like to continue, but many factors make it hard to keep a group going–even though they can be a wonderful experience, things just keep changing (jobs, relocation, death, etc).
If you search on the word “small” in the group search box at the top left corner of this screen you’ll see a link to the Small Christian Communities Group here at Ccom–it’s been inactive, but I’ll be glad to try to start a group there with you, and maybe some of the other members will join us, although most have not returned to Ccom for months.
I suspect nearly all of us have a good deal of bi-polar tendency–including me (mildly). I have a close relative who has had a lot of difficulty with it and I’ve tried to learn to be supportive.

Praying for your intentions.

I could not find the search box. I would love to try and start an active group with you. Hopefully I can figure this site out some more, I am fairly new.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed
art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of
thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
us sinners, now and at the hour of our deaths.
Amen

Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may
be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen. :signofcross:

You could ask people to join your group,because you might not want the ones that ask you,

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Would you like to be in the small group? There is someone else on here who is willing to help me get it started because I have no idea how. Would you? I appreciate any help in this. I’m still new. :slight_smile:

Can you please start the group? I don’t know how. Then I hope to get a few members to join. :slight_smile:

Maybe this thread is a type of small group for you, at least until you find another place and new members. We continue to pray for your intention, and your well-being.

Praying for your intention.

Those that are interested in a small group could have a Facebook account especially
For the C A group, on which we can add photos and random chats ,

I’m very sorry, my mistake–I was thinking we were already posting in a group (where you can find the group search box). I like groups much more than the forums because you don’t usually get the foolish comments of atheists and other scammers.
Here’s the link to SCCs (Small Church Groups): forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=423

It’s also possible that a small group could return here for discussion, although I acknowledge that’s not usually the intended function of these prayer intention threads. But I think God likes to see us praying, so perhaps its all right to keep this thread active.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.