Small Prayer for Daughter

In the grand scheme of things, this prayer request may seem trivial. However, we know that the power of prayer is magnified when two or more pray for the same thing.

So, I sincerely ask for prayers for my daughter. She will be trying out for the cheer squad at her school on March 9. She has worked very hard to make the squad but there are a large number of girls trying out.

I would certainly appreciate a short prayer for her to do her best and to make the squad.

Thank you very much for your time and prayers. I shall remember your intentions as well.

Any prayer for a daughter :heart: is no small prayer…

Done and done.

Praying that your daughter will do her best. :gopray:

No prayer is too small for our God who loves us infinitely!

Dear Lord
Please keep this child of yours close to you as she tries out for cheer squad.
Reward her hard work and dedication to this activity.
Help her accept a position on the squad with dignity and gratitude
or if it is Your will, reconcile her sadness if she is not chosen.
In all things, let her offer a prayer of thanksgiving to you Lord
and remember the sacrifice you made for us, to bring us eternal life.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

Amen

:signofcross:

May the Lord’s will be done in her life and in your life.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

I am praying.

May your daughter do her best, and may God’s holy and perfect will be accomplished. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. Only 2 days to go and she is quite nervous. Your prayers are appreciated. And may God bless you all richly for taking the time to pray for others.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.