Small request-misplaced my bibles

I have 2 bibles and have not been able to find them for a month or so. I was preparing my house for sale and they are nowhere to be found. If you could spare a prayer I would appreciate it, I miss having them available!

Thanks

grant O Lord your grace for sometimes amidst our busy lives, we fail to count our ways and become irresponsible for the things that we have. But through all this, Lord, we still put our hope and trust in You. Whatever circumstances we are in right now, it is you that we seek and only in You, our hearts, mind and soul rest. Amen.

Lord Jesus, help this lady find her way to by letting her find your love letters for her, her bible(s).

godbless you

amen

God bless you

St. Anthony:

Please assist Sarah in finding her Bibles in the midst of her move.

Thank you.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear St. Anthony, come to sarah’s aid and lead her to her bibles. Amen.

kate

Praying!

I just found one tonight! It was in my daughter’s huge coloring book box…where I had looked oh, 30 times or so ;). She dumped out the whole box, I turned to scold her for making such a big mess…and the bible literally fell at my feet. Then I hugged her instead of scolded, :).
Thanks for the prayers!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.