Snowden warns against using Google Allo

“Google Allo, the new chat app launched today on iOS and Android that inserts AI into your conversations, is the equivalent of state surveillance and should be avoided, according to whistleblower Edward Snowden.”
itbusiness.ca/news/ed-snowden-warns-against-using-googles-new-chat-app-allo/79917
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-allo-should-be-deleted-and-never-used-says-edward-snowden-a7320861.html
rt.com/usa/360196-edward-snowden-google-allo/
sott.net/article/328922-Snowden-warns-if-you-value-your-privacy-do-not-use-Google-Allo
techworm.net/2016/05/edward-snowden-warns-privacy-risks-googles-new-messaging-app-allo.html

Ixquick is a good search engine to have saved in one’s bookmarks bar.

Thank you.

Thank you both .

It is a great search engine that I have used for years, but most browsers will not let you add it as a default search engine. On mine I have to type a key letter prior to my search terms, but I also have the page bookmarked. The browser people are in cahoots with the privacy violating search engine people.

Thanks for this.

What browser?

Opera

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.