Snowflower and the Secret Fan

I rented this movie last night and thought it was wonderful. First let me warn all the guys this is very much a chick flick but it's all about friendship and letting go and regaining what you've lost. It was just nice to see a really go movie for once. Also it's in English with some subtitles but mostly English.

imdb.com/title/tt1541995/

[quote="Luvz2travel, post:1, topic:266075"]
I rented this movie last night and thought it was wonderful. First let me warn all the guys this is very much a chick flick but it's all about friendship and letting go and regaining what you've lost. It was just nice to see a really go movie for once. Also it's in English with some subtitles but mostly English.

imdb.com/title/tt1541995/

[/quote]

It attracted me.
Did you buy the movie? where?

I saw the movie as well and it has a very selfless, beautiful and deep meaning about true friendship. I would recommend it. :popcorn:

[quote="runwaymodel, post:3, topic:266075"]
I saw the movie as well and it has a very selfless, beautiful and deep meaning about true friendship. I would recommend it. :popcorn:

[/quote]

Yes I cried through most of the end. I'm a suck for tear jerkers.

You know it is very difficult for me to cry in real everyday life but movies like that touch my soul. Crying is good for you, just like laughing. :)

[quote="runwaymodel, post:5, topic:266075"]
You know it is very difficult for me to cry in real everyday life but movies like that touch my soul. Crying is good for you, just like laughing. :)

[/quote]

Agreed :tiphat:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.