So...I'm married now! :)

Well, everyone – I am now married! Please pray that we will always be able to keep God in the center of our marriage.

Woohoo!

Peace,
Dante

Congratulations! :)

A Marriage Blessing Prayer:

We thank you, O God, for the Love You have implanted in our hearts. May it always inspire us to be kind in our words, considerate of feeling, and concerned for each other's needs and wishes. Help us to be understanding and forgiving of human weaknesses and failings. Increase our faith and trust in You and may Your Prudence guide our life and love. Bless our Marriage O God, with Peace and Happiness, and make our love fruitful for Your glory and our Joy both here and in eternity. Amen.

Congratulations, Dante!

Lord, I ask that you always bless this couple with health and a genuine Love for You, as well as each other. Keep them faithful to each other and never turn away from You. Bless them and keep them happy all the days of their lives. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

[quote="DanteAlighieri, post:1, topic:247254"]
Well, everyone -- I am now married! Please pray that we will always be able to keep God in the center of our marriage.

Woohoo!

Peace,
Dante

[/quote]

Little advices:

1) discuss everything: In a Psychology Lab, they put several couples discussing for 10 minutes. Wesaw some of them fighting to the end. Others, after some minutes remained silent. The Psychologist said that the ones who fought to the end were the one who would not divorce and the ones that stopped discussing, were the one more prone to divorce.

2) forgive, forgive, forgive. you must not forget so as not to fall into the same errors. But forgive, forgive, forgive.

3) "Thy will be done" - God has a Project for you and thought on you since millions of years ago.

4) When things get rough, go ahead.

May the Virgin Mary of Fatima Protect you.:thumbsup:

Well, everyone -- I am now married! Please pray that we will always be able to keep God in the center of our marriage.

Woohoo!

Peace,
Dante

[/quote]

Many blessings to you and your new spouse, fellow newlywed. :highprayer:

Congratulations!

Congratulations Dante!

I asked my grandfather (married for over 50 years, died before they could celebrate 56 years!) how he was married for so long his response?

"Luck and laughter."

Woohoo!

Peace,
Dante

[/quote]

congrats and prayers comin your way :) :harp:

Thank you all!

Peace,
Dante

Blessings and congratulations to you, as well!

Peace,
Dante

God bless you and good luck. May you be blessed for the rest of your lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.