So that my loan may be approved

Please pray so that my loan may be approved. alex

Alex, I ask the Lord to help all work out for the best for you!

O Lord, please help Your servant in this difficult time. Grant him every grace, especially Your Peace and Mercy, and may he adore You and praise Your Name forever and ever.

Praying that it is approved …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

What is the loan for? Perhaps a loan is not what you need. Rather, pray for what your need is directly, and God will see to it you get it. Loans are sure paths to poverty, believe me.

For instance, I knew a minister who needed a VCR. Instead of going out to buy one on credit, they prayed to the Lord. One was given to them out of the blue, not more than a few days after praying for it.

My husband was out of work, and my son’s school tuition was due, 325.52 or something like that. I asked the Lord for the money. Don’t you know, I received a check, a settlement for a class action law suit against a credit card company I didn’t even know I was part of. The check was for the exact amount of the tuition. :slight_smile:

Try it, you’ll see. A loan is a trap.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.