So very sad...

Hi everyone,

I thought I would request some prayers for my little bro. He’s young and independent, but is pretty much against most church teachings (abortions, euthanasia, marriages, etc…). It is painful to hear him speaks against the church, esecially when I am so close to him. He recently told me that he hopes the next president will get rid of all the conservative judges on the Supreme Court. It is causing me to be sad all the thing thinking about it.

Please pray for him and my family.

Thank you.

God bless,
-TB

your brother is in my prayer

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours, on this Feast Day of the Guardian Angels:

Prayers and Intercessions

Beloved brethren, a host of angels stands before the Lord and praises him with one voice. Let us proclaim his name with rejoicing:

• All his angels, bless the Lord.

O God, you commanded your angels to keep us safe in all our ways:
lead us in your footsteps today and keep us free from sin.
Father, the angels in heaven see your face always:
may we unceasingly strive to share that sight with them.
O God, your children will be like the angels in heaven:
keep us pure in heart and body.
O God, send Michael the great prince to the aid of your people,
to defend us in battle against Satan and his angels.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

O God, in your infinite providence you deign to send your holy angels to be our guardians. Grant to us who pray to you
that we may be defended by them in this life
and rejoice with them in the next.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Lord let ble’s brother have a total change of heart and become a child of you , lord God AND BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT . Lord change his heart and mind and let him be a follower of your son Jesus , our saviour and Lord and become a Godly Catholic man ! Praise the Lord, thank you LORD , in the name of Jesus, amen. Ble keep praying , the LORD hears our prayers for your brother ! , John

***† JMJTJ †

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Son .

Praying!

Holy Spirit please powerfully enter this young man’s life and lead him to gospel truth and Sacramental participation.

Praying!

Prayer That Christ May Be Known to All-- O Lord, give us a new Epiphany when you will be manifested to the world: to those who do not know you, to those who deny you, and to all those who unconsiciously long for you. Bring the day closer when all people will know and love you together with the Father and the Holy Spirit and the Kingdom of God will have arrived. Christ’s Peace! I will pray for your brother.

Amen.

I will keep your brother and your family in my prayers.

Praying For Your Little Brother
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.