Sobriety and Anger issues

Please pray for my neice who is having trouble with drinking and my Nephew who has a lot of issues with Anger. I pray that the Lord will open up their hearts. I pray that the Lord will help my niece to quit drinking and calm my nephews anger!!!

prayers sent for both young people. Bless them!

Praying
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying …:signofcross:

My Sister: Know that I am praying for you and your extended family!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord be with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father let You love, healing and gospel principles flow into the lives of this family, so that they find peace, unity, and joy in loving You above all, and others with generous, active kindness. I ask these blessings in Jesus’ name. Let Your Holy Spirit guide and inspire them

Praying very hard for them!

I have prayed.

Prayers promised

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.