Soldiers attempt to poison food at Fort Jackson

The U.S. Army is investigating allegations that soldiers were attempting to poison the food supply at Fort Jackson in South Carolina.

The ongoing probe began two months ago, Chris Grey, a spokesman for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, “there is no credible information to support the allegations.”

The suspects were part of a Arabic translation program called “09 Lima” and use Arabic as their first language, two sources told Fox News. Another military source said they were Muslim.

Grey would not confirm or deny the sources’ information.

Fox News’ Catherine Herridge contributed to this report.

I heard that 5 of them were being detained. Biden said it was very unlikely to have another major attack like 9/11, but this could have been potentially as bad. Arsenic is colorless and odorless and the effects would have taken a few hours to be noticeable, but deadly. I don’t know if that is what they were going to use, but I have read enough true crime books to suspect it might have been. The thing about arsenic can be administered in smaller does over time until it builds to toxic levels.
They better get a lid on this and come up with some definative answers in a hurry.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.