Solemn High Mass of the Ambrosian Rite video!

Has anyone had a chance to watch this video series on Youtube yet? It is Missa Solemnis of the Ambrosian Rite. Not too sure what the exact differances are between the Ambrosian Rite of Milan and the Traditional Roman Rite.

Anyway, it is a great video. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Solemn High Ambrosian Rite Mass at Rome May 25, 2003 celebrated by Monsignor Vincenzo Vismara, Archdeacon of the Metropolitan Chapter of Milan, Domestic Prelate of His Holiness, Rector Emeritus of the Minor Diocesan Seminary of Masnago, Count of the Three Valleys.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=U6EgF8kXS_k
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=johnKavghw0
Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ram24Rc0w
Part 4: youtube.com/watch?v=pmJ0Q-vzQSA
Part 5: youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9J4sAF-Ds
Part 6: youtube.com/watch?v=oEVqmey1PsE
Part 7: youtube.com/watch?v=0oFN69uIC4A
Part 8: youtube.com/watch?v=ePFOOE-JrgY
Part 9: youtube.com/watch?v=1rBuDG4tmiM
Part 10: youtube.com/watch?v=-JVoSVgzIHs
Part 11: youtube.com/watch?v=ef9I9WAfTp0
Part 12: youtube.com/watch?v=WVNOxBu8vqM
Part 13: youtube.com/watch?v=ITUCm3laL-A
Part 14: youtube.com/watch?v=Fd8MmkOjDFY
Part 15: youtube.com/watch?v=-jXbM4BzqCg

For those who prefer to download… traditionalmass.net/mass_rome.nsf/9718a7111239e83c86256cfc0010c283/229ce6e7ddfbf58c86256d47005d7357?OpenDocument :wink:

Well, thank you :wink:

Despite the frustrations of having it in 15 short parts, it is still an excellent movie is it not?

I downloaded them sometime back, but havent had time to watch. After my exams though I think a liturgical video marathon is in order. :wink:

Greetings,

I think a liturgical video marathon would be a great idea. :thumbsup: I’d like to contribute also (as long as I could get my hands on a video camera).

Pax Tecum,
Rocco

I want a CD of that music.

And there is streaming video of a regular Classical Roman Rite Mass every Sunday. From where I am the stream is pretty jerky but it may be better for others.

Louisville Tridentine Rite Mass video broadcast live every Sunday 12:30 - 1:45 EST: adore.inetcam.com/

Note that it is a live cam so you can view the Church at any time and even view the Novus Ordo Masses being celebated there.

Thanks for that link :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.