Solemn Novena to St. Jude: Feb 11th-19th

Link to the St Jude Shrine, with information on the February Solemn Novena. Petitions can be sent to the Shrine from the link.

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally, as the patron of
hopeless cases, of things almost despaired
of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Make use I implore you, of that particular
privilege given to you, to bring visible and
speedy help where help is almost despaired
of. Come to my assistance in this great need
that I may receive the consolation and
help of heaven in all my necessities,
tribulations, and sufferings, particularly

Please pray for good PET scan results for my mother, Norene, and that the lesion in her lung is not cancer. Please pray for her complete healing and no further evidence of cancer. Initially we were told she might also need a year long regimen of (highly toxic) interferon therapy, but now her doctors say that may not be the case. Please, St Jude, pray that this is true. Pray for her to be blessed with restoration of health without needing this toxic tretment! I am not worthy to ask anything St. Jude, but she is a wonderful, gentle, trusting woman who is dearly loved. Please pray that she receives the gift of complete healing.

and that I may
praise God with you and all the elect
forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be
ever mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful
patron, and to gratefully encourage
devotion to you.

Amen.

The Solemn Novena starts today. Peitions can be sent to the Shrine from the link above.

Thank you, St, Jude for favors received!

Today is the second day of the Solemn Novena.

Today is the third day of Solemn Novena Prayer.

On this day, we are reminded to "join together in the belief that there is power in praying with and for one another’s petitions"

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.