Some good news

Well I just got back from my Mayo Clinic appt. According to my test results my heart function has not decreased since the last time I was there which was 6 years ago. (When I was there 6 years ago my cardiologist there predicted me needing a transplant within 5 years.) Praise God for some good news. :bounce:

We had a very smooth trip (although loooonngg drive) and everything went well.:thumbsup:

That’s great! :smiley: Thank God and congratulations!

Thanks be to GOD! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That is great news!:slight_smile:

I love good news, and it is especially nice to hear good news about a person as nice as you are. So…:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good news indeed. I will then do a little “Rayne” dance::extrahappy:

LOL! I’ll join you :dancing:

Thank you all so much for all your support and many prayers over the years I’ve been on this forum.
It feels so good to get some good news especially when there are times I feel I’m sitting here waiting for my health to decline. It’s sometimes very stressful having that hanging over your head.
I was actually quite nervous about what they were going to tell me so it was truly a relief to get some positive news.

Alleluia! God is so good! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.