Some GREAT Changes Are Coming To My Parish!

Hi everyone! There are some absolutely great changes coming to my hometown parish! One change has already occurred. We finally have weekly confession at my hometown parish! :thumbsup: Also, I talked to the priest and he is wanting to get a daily communion service started, a Legion of Mary started, a rosary before Mass started, and weekly Eucharistic adoration started! :extrahappy: I am sooo excited! Please pray that all of these things happen and quickly! :thumbsup:

Very good news, Holly.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I agree that it is very good news. :thumbsup:

That is good news. Please encourage your fellow parishioners to support all these activities along with you. For example, the weekly Eucharistic adoration will need two persons to commit for each hour being with Jesus. Only with support from parishioners could these activities be successful.

God bless!

My dear friend Holly

Fantastice news.

Prayers to http://www.salvemariaregina.info/Images/OurLadyofFatima1.jpg :gopray2::gopray2::gopray2:

May our Blessed Mother take Hollyโ€™s parish under her mantle and make it a star for all to gaze up at in wonder:thumbsup::slight_smile:
John

Wonderful news, Holly! :bounce::dancing:

Iโ€™ll keep your parish in my prayers! God bless! :slight_smile:

Great things!

Though personally, I prefer silence to the out-loud Rosary before Mass. But thatโ€™s me. Weekly Adoration is a great gift. And weekly confession times - what an idea!

Thank you all for your prayers. They mean a lot to me. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.