some prayers

i could use a few prayers please i ve been in grievious sin and i need to repent, feeling down and depressed, i need to be lifted up again

:gopray2:

Oh Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee

Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Mother of all creation please pray for this person that he/she will repent of the sins committed and with a pure heart promise not to commit them again. In the name of your son our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst woman
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

St Michael the Archangel
defend us in battle
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil
May God rebuke him we humbly pray
and do thou o prince of the heavenly hosts
By the Power of God
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl throughout the world
seeking the ruin of souls
Amen

:gopray2:

:bible1:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers offered. :gopray:

May God lift you from your depression.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

You are in my prayers. As someone who has committed grave sins in the past, I can understand the struggle and discouragement. God will lift you up. He is the father who when seeing His prodigal son still a long way off was filled with compassion, ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him (Luke 15:11). So, lose your fear, ask God for forgiveness for the umpteenth time, and trust that He has forgiven you. If the sin in grave in nature, go to confession as soon as possible and move on.

I don’t know what it is that you have done. But whatever it is, God’s mercy is greater than any sin and He welcomes you with open arms. Jesus, I trust in you!

houston1

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

:amen:

Praying for your intentions.

Amen. :signofcross:

Amen. :signofcross:

Praying…

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.