Some very important prayers answered - Thank you!

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ

I need to thank you so very much for some very important prayers answered.

They were all answered in one very unexpected phone call today.

Today I learned that I was approved on my very first attempt for disability.

This is shocking as 1) only 15% who apply their first time get it in my state and 2) I am so young.

That was my first prayer request.

I basically have no money and this has saved me the otherwise mandatory legal fees of $5,600.

This has also answered some other prayers for me.

Now I will have the money to go to Lourdes later this year or early next year. Thank you Mary and Jesus.

Now I will be able to move to Philadelphia and get an apartment near where all my doctors are.

Now I will be able to have the lap band surgery in Philly next month (because I have to move there in order to change my insurance so it will be covered).

Now I will be able to get off of welfare (except for Medicaid).

I almost feel guilty that these very important prayers were answered while so many others of you are also suffering so much and have not yet had your prayers answered yet.

In that vein I offer up my physical and mental suffering everyday for the posters and readers to this site as I pray fervently intercessorilly for you all.

My news is bittersweet, however. As much as I am so grateful to have disability, I also wish that I did not have to be on it.

So I would like to ask that you still continue to pray for me for a miraculous healing – that I will one day be able to walk again.

I do not want to be negative, but unfortunately while my mental health gets stronger, my physical situation rapidly declines.

My spine is really bad. Please still remember me by name to the venerable John Newman and St. Rita and St.Jude and Blessed Mother Teresa for a miracle as I do all of you. Thank you

Also, while in Philly I met a woman who is only 63 and has had Parkinson’s disease for 15 years. She is undergoing serious surgery on Tuesday and very scared. Please also remember her in your thoughts if you can. Thank you.

Thank you so much.

I love you all.

Vito Joseph

Jesus thank You for assuring Vito’s income! :slight_smile:

Please continue to bless and help Vito. Thank You for his improved mental well-being. Please continue to help him in his spiritual, mental, and physical health.

Jesus please give comfort, strength, and blessings to the ill woman…and all in such difficult health.

God Bless you Vito, will continue to keep you in my prayers my Friend…

Vito,

Thanks be to God! I will continue to pray for you. Thank you for the prayers for all of us here at CAF.

This is just awesome!!! I understand that your good news is only the result of a bad situation, but Praise God for taking care of your needs. This so much shows the truth of II Cor 12:9 "And He said unto me,My grace is sufficient for thee:for my strength is made perfect in weakness, most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
Thank you so much for sharing this. It strengthens my faith in God and prayer.

Vito, I’m so happy your needs and prayers were answered so completely and so quickly! Will continue to pray for you, for surgery, for healing and for your new life in Philly.

I’ll also add your friend to my prayers; one of my best friends had Parkinson’s brain surgery two months ago. She came through it with flying colors and her improvement is astounding. She’s her old self again. Amazing almost-overnight transformation. They’re doing incredible things with that surgery.

God’s blessings and peace to both of you!

***† JMJTJ †

**Great news Vito; praise God!
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Vito, I Am So Happy For You.praise To You O Lord
Grandma Glor

Nothing is impossible for God! This is wonderful news! I will keep you in prayer.

Praise God for your good news; praying for a miracle for you to walk well again!

God is sooooo good!

VitoJoseph,
I am praying in thanksgiving for your answered prayers. I will also continue to pray for your health and your healing.

Venerable John Newman, please pray for Vito Joseph’s intentions.
St. Rita, please pray for Vito Joseph’s intentions,
St.Jude, please pray for Vito Joseph’s intentions,
Blessed Mother Teresa, please pray for Vito Joseph’s intentions,
Our Lady of Lourdes, please pray for Vito Joseph’s intentions.

I am also praying for the woman you met in Philly that her surgery may be successful.

God Bless You. We love you too!

I’m really happy for you. May Our Lady and St Rita be with you always and Our Lord heal you. Esther

Praise be to God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you. May He continue to bless you in ways unimaginable. Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.