Someone please pray for my brother/family

I awoke this morning pretty early and gave my father a hug, and he acted as if though I didn't even exist, Something was wrong but, I thought that possibly he had a late night of work.

Then My mother came in and was tearing from the eyes, and walked to her room, then came back through and cried in my arms for a few seconds, and looked up and said pray for my son.

And left, now I sit here akward, home for the holiday with my father walking around, not knowing what is wrong.

I know that this is the acculmination of many terrible events that have occured with my brother, over the past few years, but, I do not know any of the recent, I do not know what they have talked about.

-pax

Prayers for your family.

[quote="Steave, post:1, topic:180678"]
I awoke this morning pretty early and gave my father a hug, and he acted as if though I didn't even exist, Something was wrong but, I thought that possibly he had a late night of work.

Then My mother came in and was tearing from the eyes, and walked to her room, then came back through and cried in my arms for a few seconds, and looked up and said pray for my son.

And left, now I sit here akward, home for the holiday with my father walking around, not knowing what is wrong.

I know that this is the acculmination of many terrible events that have occured with my brother, over the past few years, but, I do not know any of the recent, I do not know what they have talked about.

-pax

[/quote]

I will be praying for him, for whatever problems he has, and will say a Rosary for him. If you haven't done this, I'd suggest that this is a most powerful prayer. Another one would be to pray to St. Michael that he'd protect both your brother and father. Evidently this is a shock to both, and I will also keep you in my prayers.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Will pray for your family…

I am praying for your family.

For Steave's family

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now

Amen

Im really moved by your prayers

-pax

-steave

Praying for your brother and your family ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

Father in Jesus' name please have mercy on this family who appear to be traumatised by something. Whatever is wrong in this son's life, let Your merciful love find ways to change and heal everything to the good.

Please give support and encouragement to Steave.

Praying for you and your family.

For Steave and his family

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.