Somerville Ma Is First City To Legally Recognize Polyamorous Not Polygamy Marriages "Validates Love"

To be clear, polyamorous relationships are not the same as polygamy. In polyamory, any person of any gender can have multiple partners. The gender does not matter. Whereas in polygamy, one person, typically heterosexual, has multiple spouses of a different gender.

Everything seems to start in Massachusetts and spread outward. Hospital visits during Covid seem to be the problem although I think I heard that same argument many years ago during gay marriage arguments. To me it just more moral breakdown.

What are the monetary implication as far as insurance. Can one member apply for health insurance from his employment for multiple partners? Can he set up pensions or social security for multiple partners?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Massachusetts city officially recognizes polyamorous relationships

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.