Something nice that I would like to share with you!

Seriously!! :smiley:

I went looking for an email address to send a message to our Priest at home asking him a question…and I went to the Parish site and saw a link to a “Charity Concert” that Father Jerry Kaywell and some other performers did…and I would like to share with you this link to a clip from the DVD they made with all the proceeds going to help survivors of Hurricane Charley that hit our home town and area a couple of years ago:

fatherjerry.com/concert/concert2.htm And yes, that’s Father Jerry at the keyboard and singing… Please enjoy the clip. It brightened my day, and hopefully it will brighten your day as well!!

Peace!!

Thanks for sharing. It is cool! I feel the joy.

God bless!

Thank you for sharing. God bless Fr Jerry and the parishioners involved. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind replies!! Father Jerry and all of the Parish staff and members have been working very hard to “rebuild” the Church, that is the “building…that was severely damaged when Hurricane Charley made landfall at Punta Gorda”… The “Church” is very much alive and well!! So, if any of you are ever in Punta Gorda, FL…and are looking for a Catholic Church… Sacred Heart is right there…and its easy to find. Going southbound from Port Charlotte on US 41…just before you get to where it joins back with US 41 northbound…the Church is on the left. You can’t miss it!!

Great clip!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.