son in trouble

The FHP is pressing criminal charges against my son for a hit and run on a suspended license. He skidded into an intersection in the rain and tapped a woman's car. Neither car was damaged. He pulled away from the interesection and turned into the nearest street and stopped. She followed him. They ascertained that no damage was done to either vehicle. He did take the car from me against my will, but I could not successfully argue with him as I was sleeping when he took the keys off me and woke up groggy, and he was saying the suspension wouldn't be processed yet, (it was the final day for him to complete an Aggressive Driver's Course to prevent it being suspended so it wasn't clear) and I did not have info on it and was half asleep.

I was assured and he was assured that nothing would come of it but the police were here and at his girlfriend's house tonight while he and I were gone, so only my husband was here, and unfortunately right now he can't be trusted. I am afraid for my son, obviously, and also afraid my husband may try to use this to advance his cause with me as I have refused to sign the agreements signing away my right to his financial disclosure and to leave the state.

It's for real, there are two tickets on the desk. My husband went out.

Everything was on the mend. He was scheduled to go on vacation to my parents in PA and get clear of all this. Next week. I feel sad, hurt, confused. He, my son, feels crazy and confused.

My husband says they may let him leave the state until the trial, but I don't know whether to trust them, or him--or my son, who has been shockingly belligerent recently.

Please ask the Lord to show me what to do.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that
Never was it known, that
Anyone who fled to your protection,
Implored your help, or
Sought your intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee
O Virgin of Virgins my mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
Sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
Despise not my petitions, but
In thy mercy, hear and answer me. AMEN.

Praying for you and your son.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed
be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy
will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give
us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass
against us; and lead us not into temptation but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Father, please comfort lynnehelen during this trying time. Grant her wisdom and knowledge so that she may know the best possible steps to take. Please let her know in ways she understands what Your will is in this matter.

Please bless her son with the graces he needs. May there be a positive outcome in this situation.

Surround lynnehelen with family, friends, and loved ones that she can trust and who can help, assist, support, and comfort her.

All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Jude, AMEN.

Thank you.

I am starting with Project Rachel locally and the contact person said she could help me hook up with RCIA.

I believe that this will help my son, as the ravages of his life do involve the perseverance of grief from the abortions.

Dear Saint Dominic, you spent your short life totally for love of Jesus and His Mother. Help youth today to realize the importance of God in their lives. You became a saint through fervent participation in the sacraments, enlighten parents and children to the importance of frequent confession and Holy Communion. At a young age you meditated on the sorrowful Passion of Our Lord. Obtain for us the grace of a fervent desire to suffer for love of Him.

We desperately need your intercession to protect today's children from the snares of the world. Watch over them and lead them on the narrow road to Heaven. Ask God to give us the grace to sanctify our daily duties by performing them perfectly out of love for Him. Remind us of the necessity of practicing virtue especially in times of trial.

Saint Dominic Savio, you who preserved your Baptismal innocence of heart, pray for us.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

I pray for you, your son, and husband that God bless you guidance, peace, and comfort. I pray that God bless them with the mindset to be at peace and and I pray that everyone stay unified and together

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you

Mother Mary, please help Lynnehelen. Please mediate for her and let her know what she must do to be pleasing to our Lord in this situation. May she not let anything get in the way of her becoming a Catholic. Please help her son to know and love Jesus. May he have a personal encounter with our Lord to transform his life and the depths of his heart. Amen.

[quote="ready, post:9, topic:286573"]
Mother Mary, please help Lynnehelen. Please mediate for her and let her know what she must do to be pleasing to our Lord in this situation. May she not let anything get in the way of her becoming a Catholic. Please help her son to know and love Jesus. May he have a personal encounter with our Lord to transform his life and the depths of his heart. Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Remembering your son in my daily prayers. God bless :)

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Holy Virgin Mary, there is no one like Thee born in the world among women.

Daughter and Handmaid of the Most Highest King, the Heavenly Father, Mother of Our Most Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Spouse of the Holy Ghost:

Pray for us with St. Michael the Archangel and all the powers of Heaven and all the Saints before Thy Most Holy and Beloved Son, the Lord and Master.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Holy Virgin Mary, there is no one like Thee born in the world among women.

Daughter and Handmaid of the Most Highest King, the Heavenly Father, Mother of Our Most Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Spouse of the Holy Ghost:

Pray for us with St. Michael the Archangel and all the powers of Heaven and all the Saints before Thy Most Holy and Beloved Son, the Lord and Master.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

**AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.

**Oh, Mary conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Oh, Mary, conceived without sin,

Oh, Mary, conceived without sin,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.