Song requests, niece's wedding reception

Our niece told us we could requests songs to be played at her wedding reception next month. I am requesting these: God willing I PLAN on dancing no matter how much I am hurting —might not be able to walk for a couple of days after but I’ll have fun!

"Shout" by Otis Day

"If you don’t want me to/The Freeze" by Ronnie Milsap

"Footloose" by Kenny Loggin

"Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker

"Unchained Medley" by the Righteous brothers

"Little Less Conversation" by Elvis Presley

That’s nice of your niece to offer to do. When my daughter gets married someday, she plans on asking what some people’s first dance was at their wedding reception, and then play those songs at her reception along with whatever else she chooses.

This wedding for her in the Church is a MIRACLE (LONG STORY). The whole family wants to celebrate. Praying all goes well.

Prayers all goes well. You sound sooo excited. Our son and daughter-in-law played the first song from each of their parents and grandparents (who were there).

Well haven’t been to a family wedding in EONS, this one is truly miraculous, it’s hubby’s family so they are fun to party with, there will be lots of young people so they should be dancing up a storm.
I am in charge of getting everybody lined up in the back correctly before the wedding, I am also in charge of doing 2 different punches and the potato salad (they are having gumbo). I will need to have some fun once that’s all taken care of.

Enjoy yourself as you celebrate their union.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.