Sorry,but a new prayer need

as many have said the posters and prayer warriors here are fantastic. I greatly appreciate your past prayers they have helped and though God has not answered all of them I have to believe he will.

that brings me to my request, I am starting my first trial, actually an arbitration since my illness, with the house not having sold, my seperation from my family, for 2 weeks now as I prepare, and just some other things my faith is a little shaky and i need some reasurance Jesus is out there and in control. I heard a commercial that each day 20,000 children starve to death and it immediatlely attacked my faith, satan always uses those things against me, what kind of God would allow 20,000 innocent children to die each day and I become despondent. I also am turning 52 thisyear and so much of my life is over and I should have lived it so much better,it is depressing. So I need your prayers this case is so important to my family financially, we need to sell our house and I need to have God present to provide me faith every day, please pray for these things and I thank all of you in advance. I have always had tremendous confidence in my ability as a trial lawyer and have always been successful but this is my first case since i had my life saved by prayer and i dont feel as confident as usual, I think that it was clear to me that God saved my life, i did nothing and as a result i have less confidence in me because I know it is Gods will I guess and not my great abilities that cause the results. thank you.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

Praying for Michael

Hail Mary Full of Grace
Blessed art though amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Prayer for us sinners, now and
at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you to succeed in your job and for your house to sell. You have been successful before and you can do it again. It’s natural to have some nervousness after being away for awhile but I suspect it will abide once you begin. I pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you.

As for the 20,000 children dying each day, that bothers me greatly also. The only answer I can come up with is that Jesus, the son of God, suffered greatly also and who are any of us not to have to bear some suffering ourselves. I also feel that any who are suffering who pass our way gives us the opportunity to help relieve their suffering in some way. I try to do this the best I can in helping them and always with prayer. This isn’t much of an answer but it’s the best I can come up with.

Good luck!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

never be sorry to ask for prayer, the body of Christ prays for one another!

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

praying

thanks to all of you who have prayed and to any who said a silent prayer they always help. it seems when your faith is tested the need is for the body of christ to supportyou, god bless you all

Prayingvery hard for your inyention dear Michaelcollins to succeed in your job and for your house to sell.
God bless you

You are in my prayers, Michael.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this person with your Divine Consolation. Make Your will clear for her, Oh Lord. In Your perfection, it is sometimes hard for us, imperfect creatures as we are, to understand the fullness of Your Will for us. Please console this person that they may better understand that You are in control of all things. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

I’ll offer up your petitions at Mass this evening. Please know that you’re surrounded in prayer by many.

No need to apologize for needing prayers no matter how often. We all do!

I am praying for all of your situations to come to a positive conclusion.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amie

Dear Michael, I thank God for your humility and the goodness God has endowed you with. That same wondering, my dear brother, about your life and how much better you could have lived it…I shared those feelings as I accepted anointing today at the monthy healing Mass, with tears flowing down. I know what you mean…and you can look back and see all the mistakes you’ve made, I’ve made…and you can feel almost irredeemable…but we are still alive, we still have much we can do. We can’t change the past but can live the best we can manage, with God’s grace in the present and in the future.

Our God, please grant new beginnings to Michael and me and all of us who have years behind us where we see we might have done better yet cannot undo the past. Please let our present and our future be fulfilment of the hope and dream You have for us and through us.

Michael, it isn’t God who brings those little ones to illness and starvation, any more than it is God who has created the endless slaughter of innocents from their mothers’ wombs. It is people and others’ self interest that causes these things. Our God, please do not allow the selfishness and thoughtlessness and cruelty of others that causes misery and death to innumerable innocents, lead anyone’s faith to waver. I understand Michael, and ask God to help you anytime the injustice and misery in this world causes doubt.

Our God, please help Michael with this trial. His confidence is shaken. Please reassure him.
And despite the economic difficulties, please bring about sale of Michael’s home so that his family can be reunited. He’s a good man, Father, please hear and grant his prayers, and ours for him and for his family.

Praying for you arbitration and a quick sale of your house., in Jesus name, Amen.

Loving God,

Please send the strength of your Holy Spirit to help michaelcollins get his family back together and restart his career after his illness. Please bless and prosper the work of his hands and his mind dear Lord. Please bless michaelcollins’ family and give them the courage and hope in you to keep michaelcollins’ energy and spirits up while he works through these challenging times. Your love your people, and you always answer our prayers dear Lord, sometimes we do not understand or clearly see that you have answered us. Please grant wisdom and perceptiveness to michaelcollins that he might discern your Holy and perfect will as he goes through the next phases of getting back on the journey of life.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

michaelcollins-No need to apologize when one need prayers.

Matthew 7:7: “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”

James 1:2-4: “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”

Why are prayers not all answered instantly? Why don’t we always experience the blessings promised in the Bible immediately? If all results were instant, we could never walk in faith. Without faith, we could never please God. (Hebrews 11:6) If you always reaped the harvest of your deeds immediately, the incentive to do right and refrain from wrongdoing would only be selfish. No faith, or love for God, would be required. During delays we have opportunity to demonstrate whether we really love God, and trust Him, or not. A delay is a test. Without testing, there could be no reward. God does not test us so that we can fail, but so that we can overcome. He believes we will make it with His help. We desire an instant manifestation of victory. What God desires is for us to press into Him and His Word and walk in faith until we see victory. To overcome there must be opposition and struggle. God cannot always shield us from problems without taking away from us the privilege of overcoming. Victory is sweet. What makes it sweet is that it is not easy. If we really trust God, time is not a problem. Leave that with God. His timing is perfect and He is dependable! We know He promised, and can never fail – and that is enough. -Author Unknown-

I know that there are a lot of websites that suggest burying a statue of St. Joseph to sell a home. When my parents were selling their cabin they did not bury a statue of St. Joseph but we did say this prayer/novena and yes He did answer our prayers.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Come to my aid, O God. O Lord, make haste to help me.

Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of all good gifts, I come before you to honor you in your saints and ask their help in my many needs.

You promised those who ask, would receive, those who seek, would find, those who knock, would have doors opened to them.

Hear the prayers of your church, grant my requests, and pardon my sins. Amen.

St. Joseph, just and true, with a father’s care you raised the child Jesus, and with a husband’s love, you shared your life with Mary, his mother.

I entrust myself to your care and place in your hands this request of mine (say request)….

In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God’s will with wonderful faith.

In the quiet of my days, and in the hard choices I must make, help me follow the Spirit’s guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 1 Oh God, guide of those who listen and helper of those who hear your voice, speak to me, as you did to St. Joseph, and help me accomplish the things you give me to do .

Day 2 O God, you love your people and bless the ordinary lives we quietly live. As you blessed St. Joseph, bless what I do, however hidden and simple it may be, and let all I do be done with love.

Day 3 O God, ever faithful, you remember us always and in time reveal your blessings. Help me trust in you, as St. Joseph faithfully trusted, and never let me lose faith in the wonderful gifts you promise me.

Day 4 God of families, bless the family that’s mine. Keep us safe from harm, and never let evil come between us. Let peace remain in our hearts.

Day 5 O God, who loves children, be kind to our children today. Give them eyes of faith for seeing far, a loving heart for welcoming life, and a place always at your side.

Day 6 God of our heavenly home, bless our home on earth. Let the spirit of Mary and Joseph rest at our table, shape our words and actions, and bring blessing to our children.

Day 7 God, our Father, give your fatherly spirit to those who are fathers now. Like Joseph, give them hearts of devoted love for their wives and children and strength for forgiveness and patience.

Day 8 Give shelter, O God, to those who need it, and bring together families divided. Give us enough to eat, and decent work to earn our bread. Care for us, O God.

Day 9 Bless all families, O Lord especially those in need. Remembering the life of your Son, we pray for the poor, for those who lack a good home, for those in exile. Grant them a protector like Joseph, O God.

To conclude this novena, say one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be

I do agree with you michaelcollins it is very upsetting that so many people are suffering and dying. Keep in mind that there are people out there trying to help out the poor–Mother Teresa, Missionaries of Charity, and so forth. What can we do for them? Pray.

Holding you in my prayers.

Hebrews 12:11
"…For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant: later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness"

I pray that you will be guided by the Holy Spirit; that amidst your difficulties you may be conscious of God’s presence and that you may be comforted by His presence.

God Bless
marialucia

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.