Sorry,but a new prayer need

May God grant you the confidence that you need to overcome all the obstacles.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear MC,

I am so happy to pray for your intentions! Please don’t stop asking for our prayers for anything - anything at all. Lord knows I have asked for so many - and all of you have greatly helped me - including you, Michael.

Lord, please grant Michael peace of mind and confidence in his talent that you have given him. Please do not let the evil one interfere in his confidence and faith in You. Protect him and his family from all things that may cause stress, burden, loss of hope. We know that You can do all things, Lord. Your are merciful and generous in your gifts. I beg all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Blessings to you Michael,
Judi

Our God, please grant new beginnings to Michael and me and all of us who have years behind us where we see we might have done better yet cannot undo the past. Please let our present and our future be fulfilment of the hope and dream You have for us and through us.

Michael, it isn’t God who brings those little ones to illness and starvation, any more than it is God who has created the endless slaughter of innocents from their mothers’ wombs. It is people and others’ self interest that causes these things. Our God, please do not allow the selfishness and thoughtlessness and cruelty of others that causes misery and death to innumerable innocents, lead anyone’s faith to waver. I understand Michael, and ask God to help you anytime the injustice and misery in this world causes doubt.

Our God, please help Michael with this trial. His confidence is shaken. Please reassure him.
And despite the economic difficulties, please bring about sale of Michael’s home so that his family can be reunited. He’s a good man, Father, please hear and grant his prayers, and ours for him and for his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Remember O most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my Mother. To thee to I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them.

Praying for your success

still praying

once again, I apologize to all in need for this thread being put back to the front but I have been gone from the forum and need to thank you all, this is a wonderful place.

I can tell you prayers make a differance, my wifes prayers saved my life, your prayers helped the holy spirit guide me in my case. I will not know win or lose for about 45 days but I did as well if not better than I have ever done, Gods will will control the outcome, but the holy spirit insured I felt no fear the day of the arbitration started or indeed throughout. I was not nervous and I did as well as I could have.

My sincere beliefs are that the prayers of each of you, together asd the body of christ brought the holu spirit to guide and comfort me.

Thank you one and all. I know prayers are answered each of you please believe that God hears them and they are answered, maybe as with my house not immedaitely so it may also not be as we want but they are answered., Tarek my friend for all the prayers you give to others may God reward you in this world and the next, Judi, may all your pain be cured may your marriage be strengthened may all your wishes not just your needs be met, Diane, may Joe be healed, may your mother be healed and both live with you long lifes, may all financial problems be solved and you live in abundance, Trishie, may you receive the blessings and comfort you pray for for other and may God give his storehouse to you for your service,ST. Gabriel, Por18, Gigglingfor god,grandmagor, all who I can not go back and am remiss for not naming who have prayed for me and my family and deserve to be named in my prayers , forgive me but may God bless you twice each time he blesses me as a rsult of your prayer, you are each special and God I pray you woill reward the time that has been spent praying for this sinner, thank you all and God please provide healing abundance comfort and peace to all in Jesus name I pray, amen

So dear Michael, perhaps your new and constant prayer should be one of thanks!

St. Paul tells us:
“Give thanks always! In everything, give thanks.”

Like you, I count every blessing in my life as flowing from the mercy of God -
and from the prayers of others for me. So: GIVE THANKS, ALWAYS!

Yes, I have given thanks to God, but God also wants us to thank others and so many here are so unselfish that I pray for thewir rewards each day, thank you for your posts and I will continue to thank God every day for all he has done. Thank you God for your miracle of healing for all your favors now and in the future in Jesus name amen

Praying
grandma glor

Dear MC,

I am SO happy to hear that you weren’t nervous! What a blessing. I am sure the outcome of the trial will be favorable. I will pray for this. You have blessed me with all your prayers and I, too, give thanks to God and to you for the many blessings in my life.

You will remain in my rosaries and prayers. I prayed for you at Mass today.

Blessings,
Judi

Praying for your faith and your home…Amen

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Praying for your intentions to sell your home and a good trial outcome …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

praying

I’m praying for all your needs.

As for the many starving children? I always hesitate to ask God why he allows such things to take place. I’m afraid He’ll ask me the same thing.

May your blessings overflow.

continued prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.