Sorry to ask again

Sorry once more to ask for prayers but this is the only place I feel that I can ask for help. I feel so alone so low so everything. I need your prayers so much please say a prayer for me. SO much going on right now I don’t feel any strength at all I feel so useless and feel like such all I know how to do well is fail. I am calling to our Lord for help. I want to do right but my past of errors just hang over me and come back over and over again. Today was one of those days. I have never been the prefect daughter always seem that I did something wrong that ended up hearting my mother. I have tried to fix my ways but those things I did wrong always seem to come and hit me in my face. I have been the one my mother has had to shed tears about. I can never be that daughter she ever wanted I see and I feel so alone and so sad and although I try to pray to our Lord something happens and no matter how I try to mend our relationship something happens… She even said she feels like she is going to die soon. Plus everything that is happening in my house my husband is pulling so much weight and yet and still we are sinking and I watch our children at home I am trying to have a small at home business but we are drowning so fast I don’t know what is going to happen next. Lord I need my Lord to give me some kind of strenght PLEASE PLEASE… if not for me for my beloved innocent children who have me as a mother… if our Lord doesn’t hear my cries I understand because I have done so much wrong that is why I am begging for prayers please. I have tired to ask for forgiveness but I sin and sin and I know we are not prefect but I feel as I can never or will do rigth I have been trying so so so so so hard… Please please say a prayer for me. For my husband .For my 3 babies… My soul is drowning in pain…OH Jesus…Please Help me…God Bless all of you who take the time to pray for … I am holding on to my mustard seed…I BELIEVE I HAVE TO HOLD ON I KNOW PLEASE just pray for me…

EAugustin I am honoured to pray for you and your beautiful family.Sometimes we have to learn to frogive ourselves as well as ask for forgiveness.I know im guilty of this a lot.Have yo been to confession lately? Always a good start.Just keep praying and trust in the Lord.keep trying to do your best with your mother thats all we can do.My love and prayers for you my sister.God bless

Lord
please hear our prayers for our sister who is suffering so badly at this time in her life.May she feel Your love surround her and build her confidence of her faith in You.May her and her mother have a renewed relationship.Father forgive her for previous failings like we all have but may she feel able to forgive herself also to be able to move forward in her life.Bless her,her husband and her dear children.May this family be reconciled to one another in a loving way.May they all seek to do Your will and love one another.Lord please send someone to help our sister may she be guided by You on the way forward.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our sister.Amen

Lord
please help EAugustin our sister who needs assistance with her relationship with her mother.Bless her and her fmaily and guide her to know what to do or say to improve things.May this family be protected and bathed in Your Love.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

May God give you and your family the strength to carry your cross. Let Christ’s suffering heal yours and give you strength. May his Body and Blood in the Eucharist feed you in these troubling times.

Remember, EAugustin, never expect God to answer the way you expected it. He works wonders! Never let that Hope fade. Hold on to the Faith.

Almighty and loving God please give your great and tender embrace to our sister in all her troubles and hurt.
Peace, don’t believe what your mother has reflected to you and that you punish yourself with, you’re a precious wonderful person, and you’re doing the best you can manage. God requires “the best you can manage” That’s all any of us can do. I leave for Mass soon and I have to be busy for a few more hours after that…it’s Tuesday morning here…but I’ll be getting back to you later.

Know that you are cherished here. I’ll be praying for you during Mass and communion, and while I’m busy doing what I must…

Dear Jesus, for sake of souls, I commit myself and my entire life—past, present and future—to Your merciful love. I trust in Your love to accept this submission and make it complete.

Have mercy upon everyone whom You wish to bless through me, and do not let my limitations or doubts curtail Your use of me as vehicle of blessing or vessel of honour.

My faults are fragile barriers to the flood of Your grace, as I try to live Your will and have faith in Your powerful love. Deepen my trust in Your will to use Your limitless power of love even in me.

My sister I can identify with some of the things you shared, and will talk with you in PM’s as soon as I can. With love, Trishie

Dear God, there are many beautiful, generous, wise and productive people in this world and throughout time. These ‘fully human, fully alive’ individuals are floodgates of abundant blessing to others and of great joy and glory to You.

I have many flaws and often make mistakes. I am inconsistent in charity, faith, wisdom and commitment. Forgive me, God.

Yet even if I am less wise and less good than many others are, I have merely this consciousness, this body, this life that I can give You. There is no other self over whom I have right of decision and offering.

Only by Your miracles of grace can I give this ‘me’ totally, and in the way that You wish for Your delight and for others’ benefit. Please make it so, according to Your hope.

I consecrate my entire life to You. I cannot change others’ paths, but with Your Spirit, I can love You the best that is possible in my humble heart.

I have only myself to give. Please take all. Never let me go. Make me increasingly Your own. Let me live and accomplish, all that You dreamed of me from loving eternity.

I will be Praying for you and your family. God Bless.

Hello EAugustin

You must let go of your past once you have been to confession. We are humans and nobody is perfect. Remember God is more hurt by our lack of trust than by our sins. Here is a prayer of St. Augustine:

Christ be behind me
Lord, I commit my failures
as well as my successes
into your hands,
and I bring for your healing
the people and the situations,
the wrongs and the hurts
of the past.
Give me courage, strength and generosity
to let go and move on,
leaving the past behind me,
and living the present to the full.
Lead me always to be positive
as I ‘entrust the past to your mercy,
the present to your love,
and the future to your providence’.
* St Augustine*

Going to sleep with prayers for you…Trishie

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

EAugustin, please know that I am praying for you.

There’s such wonderful hope, EAugustin, in what you say about your mustard seed of faith!

I once knew a priest who described during a sermon how he ran away from the priesthood three times, had to come crawling back asking for forgiveness each time. At one point he was suicidal, and told us that the only things keeping him alive was the memory of his three-year-old niece’s smile, … and faith the size of a mustard seed. He went on to become a very holy priest, one of my favorite priests. God is good.

God loves you. :slight_smile:

Praying for you …

:angel1:

Praying my heart out for you.

Almighty and loving God please give your great and tender embrace to our sister in all her troubles and hurt.
Peace, don’t believe what your mother has reflected to you and that you punish yourself with, you’re a precious wonderful person, and you’re doing the best you can manage. God requires “the best you can manage” That’s all any of us can do.

Dear Jesus, for sake of souls, I commit myself and my entire life—past, present and future—to Your merciful love. I trust in Your love to accept this submission and make it complete.

Have mercy upon everyone whom You wish to bless through me, and do not let my limitations or doubts curtail Your use of me as vehicle of blessing or vessel of honour.

My faults are fragile barriers to the flood of Your grace, as I try to live Your will and have faith in Your powerful love. Deepen my trust in Your will to use Your limitless power of love even in me.

Lord
please blessEAugustin and heal this family we pray.May she feel Your love and be guided by You.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Lord
please hear our prayers for our sister who is suffering so badly at this time in her life.May she feel Your love surround her and build her confidence of her faith in You.May her and her mother have a renewed relationship.Father forgive her for previous failings like we all have but may she feel able to forgive herself also to be able to move forward in her life.Bless her,her husband and her dear children.May this family be reconciled to one another in a loving way.May they all seek to do Your will and love one another.Lord please send someone to help our sister may she be guided by You on the way forward.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our sister.Amen

borrowed from tbcrawford…

Lord
please bless our sister EAugustin and may she be guided by You.May she feel Your love for her.Watch over her and her family and lead them to reconcile.Lord please help our sister in her time of need.Amen

I wanted to come and thank each and everyone of you that has been praying for me and my family… This week has been one VERY hard week and my breakdown Monday was NOT good I really felt so lost and hopeless just holding on by like I said a mustard seed well that mustard seed has started to grow and I hope it will keep growing… Things that I STILL am in awe happened and I KNOW its our Lord answering my questions in to what to do and gaving me a path and I have to go through it NOW I need to put the work in and I am trying… I am trying on making a little home business. I really thought that idea was shut but I have faith that I just need to work very hard and con’t. to pray so that I will be able to help my husband through my business. I can not thank you enough for your prayers I know your prayers helped and ask if you could keep us there so that I con’t to have the strength to keep going as I try to give it my all. I am going to do my First Craft Fair next mth to see if that will also help open door to new customers. God Bless each and everyone of you. I am so looking forward to mass this AM I think I will almost be running to get there this AM :slight_smile:

(((HUGS)) and Blessing to you all. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN…

Peace, don’t let her believe what herr mother has reflected to her not allow her to punish herself with negative self-image.

She is a precious wonderful person, and she is doing the best she can manage. You requires “the best we can manage” That’s all any of us can do.

Dear Jesus, for sake of souls, I commit myself and my entire life—past, present and future—to Your merciful love and healing.

I trust in Your love to accept this submission and make it complete.

Have mercy upon everyone whom You wish to bless through me, and do not let my limitations or doubts curtail Your use of me as vehicle of blessing to others.

Thankyou EAugustin
for letting us know how things are going.Yo are in our thoughts and prayers

Lord hold our dear sister near
let her know Your infinite love for her as for all Your children.May she be surrounded by Your love and feel secure.Bless her and all her family Lord.Bless her and help her along her journey of “home business” may it be successful.Thankyou for helping her already Lord and we are truly grateful for our sister.May she continue to be positive and know You are guiding her.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.