Source for ISBN 0-9774069-1-1?

Does anyone have a source for ISBN 0-9774069-1-1 – The Divine Liturgy of Our Holy Father Saint John Crysostom? This is the thinner green book w/o the music but it does include all of the prayers of the priest and deacon.

It’s printed by the Byzantine Seminary Press but I don’t see it on their website I sent them an e-mail a week ago to Byzantinepress@verizon.net (per their website) but they haven’t even bothered to acknowledge. Given this and their high shipping prices I would prefer to give someone else the business.

No luck on BookFinder.com either.

Any help would be appreciated – I would like to order about a half dozen or more copies. Thanks.

Try here and see if they can help you…

stores.homestead.com/hstrial-EBlaettler/StoreFront.bok

Most of those who work at the Seminary Press are Basilian nuns and they are getting ready to celebrate the 75th anniversary of their Pilgrimage on Labor Day weekend. Most of them are at the Motherhouse helping to get ready for the Otpust…

hope this helps…

You may want to try this site as well, though the ISBN number is different because it is not just St. John Chrysostom’s Divine Liturgy included.
web.ustpaul.uottawa.ca/sheptytsky/pubs/publications_main.htm

You will have to scroll down to the middle of the page for the specific book and order form. God Bless. Not sure if this is what you were looking for.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.