Sources of Information on the Homosexual Lifestyle and its Problematic Nature Request

I am in the midst of composing a reply to an article extolling the benefits of same sex “marriage” and am in need of some fact-based articles to support the point I am trying to make.

I have found this hard to find, insofar as even today I opened the New York Times to find an appraisal of Orlando’s welcoming homosexuals and transvestite theater productions in and around the Disney World area.

Thank you for any help you can provide. If possible, a simple Internet link would be appreciated; I do not really have time to go hunting for books in a library.

I, too, am looking for such information in the efforts of writing some pamphlets on this subject.

Cathmed

CoruageRC

SBM Ministries

NARTH

[quote=Mike O]I am in the midst of composing a reply to an article extolling the benefits of same sex “marriage” and am in need of some fact-based articles to support the point I am trying to make.

I have found this hard to find, insofar as even today I opened the New York Times to find an appraisal of Orlando’s welcoming homosexuals and transvestite theater productions in and around the Disney World area.

Thank you for any help you can provide. If possible, a simple Internet link would be appreciated; I do not really have time to go hunting for books in a library.
[/quote]

You may also want to look at this reference material as well:
Genesis 19: 1-29, Romans 1: 24-27, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 and 1 Timothy 1: 10.

The above shows that the homosexual lifestyle has the ultimate problematic nature, namely the loss of salvation.

yourcatholicvoice.org/index.php?id=article&article=1504

Article on Moral Theology re: sex and chastity by Fr. John Hardon
therealpresence.org/archives/Moral_Theology/Moral_Theology_009.htm

Another article by Fr Hardon on the “sexual suicide of America”:
therealpresence.org/archives/Faith_and_Morals/Faith_and_Morals_004.htm

Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.