Sources: White House told insurance execs to keep quiet on Obamacare

From CNN
White House officials have pressured insurance industry executives to keep quiet amid mounting criticism over Obamacare’s rollout, insurance industry sources told CNN.

After insurance officials publicly criticized the implementation, White House staffers contacted insurers to express their displeasure, industry insiders said.

Multiple sources declined to speak publicly about the push back because they fear retribution
“You know, that’s a nice insurance company you’ve got there…would be a real pity if anything was to happen to that nice insurance company you’ve got”

Seriously, with more and more federal government influence over insurers, they dare not say anything…

So what happened to all the insurance lobbyists that they have out there?

How do we impeach this nutcase? Seriously. Why are we putting up with this?

–doesnt rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors.

“How’d you like to end up insuring igloos in Northern Alaska, huh?”

“Let’s see those tax records for the last 25 years.”

“Would you like to make sure your mother’s Social Security keeps getting paid?”

This is one issue out of many that are systematically taking our country down. Pray for our country…that is the only hope that we have. Storm the heavens with prayer! Ask your favorite saint to intercede for all mankind, but especially for our country.

Prayer for the conversion of President Obama

“Offer the following prayer to St. Paul for the conversion of President Barack Obama, concluding with an Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be.

O, St. Paul the Apostle, great convert, preacher of truth and Doctor of the Gentiles, intercede for us to God, who chose you. You are a vessel of election, O St. Paul the Apostle, preacher of truth to the whole world. O God, You have instructed many nations through the preaching of the blessed apostle Paul. Let the power of St. Paul’s intercession bring about the conversion of President Barack Obama to the fullness of Your grace. Help the president to recognize the personhood of all human beings — born and preborn. Help us who venerate St. Paul’s memory this day to continually seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we work to spread Your truth.”

let’s see - we have the Benghazi incident, the IRS incident, the NSA incident and now the Obamacare fiasco - if these keep piling up doesn’t it point to incompetence!!! the American people deserve a leader who is capable of keeping on top of everything happening around him or her. our current leader seems to find out about everything the same time the rest of us do. I am so disgusted by what is happening to our country under this president. how much longer do we stand by while the rest of the world is laughing at the downfall of a once proud and admired country. we are a laughingstock to the rest of the world and nobody does anything - I don’t have any faith in the republicans anymore. I don’t see how I will vote from now on because I don’t believe either party has the best interest of the people.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.