Southern State Community College faculty member investigated over social media comments

highlandcountypress.com/Content/Mobile-Application/Mobile-Application/Article/Southern-State-Community-College-faculty-member-investigated-over-social-media-comments/-10/-10/33560

On June 13, an adjunct professor posted the following message: “Look, there’s only one solution. A bunch of us anti-gun types are going to have to arm ourselves, storm the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA, and make sure there are no survivors. This action might also require coordinated hits at remote sites, like Washington lobbyists. Then and only then will we see some legislative action on assault weapons.”

Imagine the outrage if a Trump supporter had suggested shooting up a mosque.

They might get PTSD from seeing an “assault weapon”, like Gersh Kuntzman!

And storming the headquarters of those who are well-armed and know how to use guns? I think we just found our candidate for the Darwin awards.

Maybe it was meant to be sarcastic.

When it comes to violent threats, the authorities usually don’t care if you were being sarcastic or “funny”.

You think

Very true! :rotfl::rotfl:

It’s kind of funny to think of a group like that with weapons. I can hear the conversations now. “How do I put this in death ray mode?” “Does anyone know how to put the ammo in?” “What does ammo look like anyway?” “Wait a minute. You mean it doesn’t just go off by itself?”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.