Spanish Bible......

For the person who asked about the Spanish Catholic Bible:
biblebible.com/text-bible/
zeitun-eg.org/freewidx.htm
freewarehome.com/index.html?%2FHome_and_Hobby%2FReligion_t.html

The link the moderator gave was a paid version. The above are free.

Thank you. Reina Valera version is protestant, is Español Santa Biblia - (Spanish Modern) the one you are talking about?

This page has e-Sword plugins for the Spanish Jerusalem Bible, New Testament of the Navarre Bible and Dios Habla Hoy, which I think is equivalent to the Good News Bible.

thanks what I was looking for was an edition approved by the bishops for liturgy in Mexico or US, or a site that would review various on-line bibles for orthodoxy and evaluate the translations. my Spanish is not good enough to do so. I have tried each of these sites but still cannot do what I want, extract and copy to a document the text of the Sunday lectionary readings. when, oh when, will the new Spanish language lectionary for the US be approved and available on CD or web?

I will keep these very valuable links in my library and thank all those who helped with this

I’m looking for a traslation approved by Catholic bishops as well.

Thanks! I’ve been looking for something similar for some time! I’ve had e-sword lying about, but I don’t use it. I’ve installed the Navarre and it is up and working.

I’m with puzzleannie. I’d like a site like they have for the NAB where you can get a nice page with the readings by each day.

Here are two Spanish Yahoo! groups that will e-mail you the daily readings plus reflections:

UnosMomentosSemanal 5466 Miembros, Archivos: Público
Se ofrece el envío en forma semanal de las Lecturas que se leen en las misas del día, una reflexión del Evangelio, el Santoral del día y un Himno de la Liturgía de las Horas. (Si prefiere recibir esta misma información en forma diaria en vez de semanal, puede suscribirse a UnosMomentos@egroups.com). Se han utilizado para la preparación de las reflexiones que acompañan las lecturas, textos de distintos autores: Hablar con Dios del P. Fernández-Carvajal, Cinco Minutos con Dios del P. A. Milagros, …(más)

Unosmomentos
4063 Miembros, Archivos: Para miembros
Se ofrece el envío de las Lecturas que se leen en las misas del día, una reflexión del Evangelio, el Santoral del día y un Himno de la Liturgía de las Horas. Se han utilizado para la preparación de las reflexiones que acompañan las lecturas, textos de distintos autores: Hablar con Dios del P. Fernández-Carvajal, Cinco Minutos con Dios del P. A. Milagros, Meditaciones del Pueblo de Dios del P. E. López Rosas, Buenas Noticias para cada día del P. J.M.Garuza, Encuentros Bíblicos del P. M. Weichs, …(más)

Aha! Here is the Spanish Church’s website with link for reaqdings. Click on “lecturas”.

as always CAF members come thru, have not had a chance to try these but I sure will, thanks again to all.

Thanks, didymus. I checked it out today, and it is working.:slight_smile:

I was cleaning out my bookmarks and found a couple more Catholic Spanish links:

apologetica.org

Estudios Biblicos

Recursos para Pastoral Juvenil

The last one has a lot of stuff (clipart, articles, &c.) that looks useful if you’re doing a bulletin or program for an Hispanic parish.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.