Spanish government course teaches sex can be practiced with girl, boy or animal

It’s about love, not sex? Baloney. It’s about sex.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/spanish_government_course_teaches_sex_can_be_practiced_with_girl_boy_or_animal/

To my brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact your priest, your Bishop and anyone else you think might help.

God help us,
Ed

Amen.

Can you say 'handcart?' :eek:

Hm, is there any other source whatsoever for this story?

I’ve been doing my best with the Spanish press - rather difficult when you can’t speak Spanish and depend on its closeness to Italian to make any headway at all.

If this is true the Europeans, the Spanish in particular, need to have their brains examine. I thought Spain was a Catholic country (though I’m sure that isn’t pc). The world is rapidly going down the tubes. Lord Save.:gopray2:

If this is true. it is just one more attack on the CC.

they know what the CC teaches on morals and Faith.

long live the Church of our Lord.

forumlibertas.com/frontend/forumlibertas/base.php
It seems to be based on a ForumsLibertas article.

forumlibertas.com/frontend/forumlibertas/noticia.php?id_noticia=16170&id_seccion=8&PHPSESSID=e9bd1e0e9aed0bfe3b2f9305014e508c

Thanks for the confirmation. My Spanish is not that great but good enough to get the basics.

Zoofilia. :rolleyes:

Pray for them.

Ed

Well, that’s not really much help.

The problem with this story is that its origins lie in what some group who, for all we know, might consist of a couple of Spanish cranks with an internet site, say about what some other Spanish group might possibly have said.

The thing is that, by the nature of the story, one would have expected something in the European press about this, certainly the more ‘apoplexy-on-demand’ newspapers. I mean, this would be an absolutely perfect ‘Daily Mail’ story, the kind of thing they’d pray for – naughty foreigners (foreigners being, by definition naughty with some naughtier than others - the Spanish would fall into that category), weird sex story, children, animals – perhaps they should have included donkeys in the story to catch the eye, Brits get very upset about foreigners mistreating donkeys.

It is odd that the Daily Mail hasn’t picked up on this. Perhaps their Spanish isn’t up to it :stuck_out_tongue:

What is more surprising is that the apoplexy-on-demand, Lifesitenews.com - which can usually be relied upon to ferret out these kind of items and which never has anything positive to say about the Spanish government’s “Education for Citizenship and Human Rights” (EpC) program [See [URL=“http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/feb/10020405.html”]HERE for example] has not picked up on such an egregious example of the program’s naughtiness.

I’ve read through some of the units of EpC in English HERE and it seems fairly innocuous - nothing about compulsory bestiality anyway :smiley: - but perhaps there are units specifically dealing with sex education in other levels of the program.

They’ve probably got lots of stringers out there on the English ‘Costa del Crime’, though, who can’t wait to tell what the naughty dagos are up to now.

What is more surprising is that the apoplexy-on-demand, Lifesitenews.com - which can usually be relied upon to ferret out these kind of items and which never has anything positive to say about the Spanish government’s “Education for Citizenship and Human Rights” (EpC) program [See [URL=“http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/feb/10020405.html”]HERE

for example] has not picked up on such an egregious example of the program’s naughtiness.

You’re absolutely right there!

I’ve read through some of the units of EpC in English HERE and it seems fairly innocuous - nothing about compulsory bestiality anyway :smiley: - but perhaps there are units specifically dealing with sex education in other levels of the program.

I can think of two little girls who learned a lot about sex from animals - well a pregnant stray cat they’d adopted and the kittens they watched being born (which was both scary and awesome) - and it didn’t do us any harm.

If a European country is "catholic" it mostly means they have a lot of catholic churches in my experience. Hardly anyone, at least in southern Germany where I live right now, still practices.

As a spanish I have to say that the education levels have lowered a lot since the democracy began, and lack of education, moral and all these things are rampant. We aren´t so peverted like the american for example, but we are “progressing” fastly. I´m confident, because my country is capable of the best and the worst, and now we are in the worst. But it will change someday.

This is just SICK!!!:eek:

[quote="Franze, post:12, topic:185499"]
We aren´t so peverted like the american for example

[/quote]

LOL

What do you get when you cross a Spaniard with an orang-utan??

Guess what!!??
Even your average perverted American wouldn’t know the answer to that one!!

But if the kids in Madrid are paying attention to what they are being taught, they may well know the answer to that one sooner than you might want them to.

Be careful what you wish for. When change comes someday, it may not be the kind of change you exactly want to come true.

Well, that’s not really much help.

On the contrary, it is the source of for this news article. Knowing the source should be able to help people make an informed opinion on just how much stock we should put into the reliability of the news in the first place.

I’m, obviously, at a great disadvantage here since I don’t share your fluency in Spanish and that rather makes it hard to judge the nature of those sources.

Perhaps you could take the time fill us in on those sources of information in greater depth?

[quote="Darryl1958, post:15, topic:185499"]
But if the kids in Madrid are paying attention to what they are being taught, they may well know the answer to that one sooner than you might want them to.

[/quote]

I didn't think that Madrid was in Andalucía.

[quote="Kaninchen, post:18, topic:185499"]
I didn't think that Madrid was in Andalucía.

[/quote]

Well, it is not quite a thank you for finding you the source for the story, but I guess it will have to do.
Thanks, I guess

It reminds me of the poem that the Canadian guy read at the Olympics yesterday about how Canadians are defined by something as simple as a please and a thank you.

Compared to the Brits, I think he may well have a point.

Oh, it’s certainly a good idea to thank people for something. When it happens, be sure I’ll do so.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.